Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Why True Christians Shouldn't Study Medicine(interactive Session)

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Abasiofiok Bassey, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey MOOSE Mod

Good evening Jkins

This issue has turned out to be a major argument most people argue at times and I want to know the truth.

#someone wrote

I believe there are Christians in here. I am here to speak on an issue which I have taken time to think through.

I see a lot of christian folks in the medical profession and most times I ask what they are doing there. Every medical doctor is under an oath which Its origin is not fully known. Before u can be a doctor, u will have to swear the HIPPOCRATIC OATH on the day of your INDUCTION.

In the Christian faith, it was clearly stated that swearing of any form is not allowed and considered a sin. Why then do I see Christians in medical school?

Are they not aware of this OATH? Or did they just choose to turn a blind eye to the truth?

The medical profession has always been like a cult since the days of Hippocrates. It was initially designed with knowledge of secrets of the practice that should only be passed down to children of physicians in the olden days. Medical practise actually started like a brotherhood/cult.....The medical logo says it all(a snake wrapping a cross).....my point here is anybody who calls himself a true Christian cannot become a medical doctor without SIN (TAKING THE OATH).

So my dear Christian friends, are you really for God or do you choose to go against his instruction just because you want to enjoy the gains of being a medical doctor?.......THAT'S BEING A HIPPOCRITE!

Drop your comments below

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Lols, this is hilarious... I don't understand the point you are arguing from.

The Oath or the Symbol.

3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

The Oath... Well, just like the presidential oath is meaningless to both those taking it and those asking them to take it.

Lols. It's just formality and their code.
    As for the logo. That's their headache. I don't know the origin but you can't tell me that I should not go to India and study medicine because by so doing, I'll be joining a cult.

Mhh, doesn't make much sense in the 21st century.

Besides, if Christians should not be doctors, who then should be?
    Pagans?
    Muslims?

Abasiofiok Bassey likes this.
  4. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks for your comments bro

5. Abasiofiok Bassey

6. James Nille

James Nille Well Known Mod

This ludicrous somehow and funny also... This means obliquely those who swears before the court have committed a craved sin..
    Swearing in the name of the Lord is a sin like "like I swear before God and man", but swearing pertaining to allegiance or truth I don't see it as a sin without involving God's name.
    In this era taking an oath symbolizing sincerity and loyalty.

7. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks for your comment bro

8. jams

jams Upcoming

Indeed it is very funny and also I support what @James Nille said cause this isn't about swearing to God but instead making an allegiance without involving God.

9. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Upcoming

Like what @James Nille has said swearing in the name of God is a sin but in the medical line I don't think they swear in God name

10. Abasiofiok Bassey

Alright bro.Thanks for your comment

11. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks bro ;);)

Topmaike007 likes this.
  12. Abasiofiok Bassey

Hop in here pals,let's discuss more on this

13. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Member

The origin of the medical symbol,the saduceus,two serpent entwined round the staff of the mythical greeko-roman god hermes,and the ascelupius,this one has jst one snake around the staff,every thing religious has its origin from mythology,its believed that the serpent represents health,and wisdom,in the case of the ascelupis it symbolizes hygiene.
    Religion has a great influence on the world we live in today,both good and evil,do you remember a scenario in the bible when Moses was asked by god to create a brazen serpent called nehushtan and put it on his staff which wld heal the children of Israel of snake bites,every thing about religious beliefs have the same etymology,if well researched by an unbiased seeker of truth and not a religious fanatic.
    So my point is get to know the truth,and don't depend on the knowledge dat has been indoctrinated in you.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. Abasiofiok Bassey

Expository comment bro.

Now the origin of the snake entwined in the medical logo has been revealed to represent health,wisdom and in the case of the single serpent represent HYGIENE

15. Abasiofiok Bassey

I love your comments pals.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy