Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Whoa! I Finally Made Profit From Minr.bz [testimony Time]

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Hello guys, sincerely, I didn't expect minr.bz to last as long as this when I signed up with them but after a while, with several Instant withdrawals, I decided to share them here in the forums and am sure some people did participate and am glad I did share it them.

Remember, when I shared the post, I said am sorry for doing so! Here it is... Am Sorry Am Inviting You To Minr.bz Because You'll Come &... Continue Reading...

But now, am not sorry for doing so. In fact am inviting you to come register on minr.bz and of course invest what you are able to stake.

Check this out

Screenshot_20170108-204723.png

I Have successfully withdrawn more money than I invested in the system and I call that progress.
    In Igbo, it's called Oganiru;)

Perhaps you can be kind enough to tell me what it's called in your dialect :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, if you wanna invest, here is my humble referral link. =

Use it to register and you'll live 10* longer than your great grand father lived! :)

Don't ask me how long he lived anyway, how the hell am I supposed to know that? :(

2. Authority

Authority Well Known

Wow

Prezzy likes this.
  3. JOWEE5

JOWEE5 Member

@Prezzy, do you have bitcoin for sale?.

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Adigun

Adigun Member

Lolz

5. Jheaboiy

Jheaboiy Member

@admin btc laboratory is beta u can withdraw all u money(capital included), u can here for ursef
    BitCoin Laboratory

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I know about that too but they are newer than minr.bz although I'll eventually invest there if their rates rise up a little more.

Minr was actually giving 3.30% daily but increased it to 3.6 and am hoping the lab guy will do the same soon!

7. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

8. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

how is the withdrawal? can i withdraw any time i want? or will wait for a certain period?

9. gbolahan

gbolahan Upcoming

10. beey

beey Rookie!!!

11. beey

beey Rookie!!!

12. Steamingboss

Steamingboss Member

13. Please help me out. i invested in FIVE2BTC and after a month they said i should upgrade again despite i pay 4500 naira in the begining without gain anything to activate my membership.Now they deactivated my account now.no earning no benefit just because i don't refer people before a month.PLEASE HELP me to get my money back.

14. Speedsrich

Speedsrich Rookie!!!

lightbitcoin.com

New everyday 20%
    Deposit 0.02btc witdra 0.001 everyday lifetime

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy