Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

What You Don't Know About 'the Kinwap Vision', Jackobian & The Brain Behind It All

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Prezzy, Jul 5, 2016.

1. ahyourity

ahyourity Rookie!!!

Which forum particularly please?

2. Abdulmajid

Abdulmajid Rookie!!!

I realy like this site and adore the members of the site it's a pleasure to be among the jackobian's.

2 people like this.
  3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's good to see you here too!

4. Quam

Quam Member

I like the way you think..

5. Onayemi Adeshina

Onayemi Adeshina Rookie!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

wrong section

7. Eroms4eva.

Eroms4eva. Rookie!!!

I really do appreciate the good work u guys are doing on dis site. Pls keep it up. God bless you.

3 people like this.
  8. J'MAX

J'MAX Rookie!!!

This is an impressive effort from you #Prezzy. I believe together we can attain greatness here. Keep it high bro

3 people like this.
  9. Wiked Sparky

Wiked Sparky Rookie!!!

Motivation! Nice one dear

3 people like this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Nice one Sparky... Keep the fire burning...!

11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I started it but it's wrong to credit it all to me. Never forget without the Knights, the forums ain't going nowhere,
    Abeg, Unlimited Gbosas to Jackobian Knights!

12. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey MOOSE Mod

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I think I missed something ..

‚ėĚJackobian

13. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

thanks for being faithful bro

2 people like this.
  14. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

what?

15. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's been a while people commented on this thread.

Well, it's important that you understand what this website is all about since you are a part of us.

So, read the first message if you haven't and also leave your comments after that!

Stay cool & Be positive

16. youngtoff

youngtoff Rookie!!!

I salute your courage as many people out there think if you're a Blogger/Wapmaster you are in for the money but if checked closely they'll know that you most time earn nothing... But the motive behind everything is ultimate.

Commenting with experience...once again I salute your courage.

17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

yeah because it forms the bedrock!
    i return the salute bro.. shoulders high, chest puffed. arms strong and stiff!

welcome to jackobian

2 people like this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

We've come a long way guys but we aren't done yet.

Truly, after this forum crashed, the following 90 hours were about the craziest.

Then, The next 25 hours were the moment when the first thoughts of giving up started taking over[that's the truth] but then the Vision the only thing holding things in place.

At the very last moment, the site was fired up with over 10,000 broken pages and links which qualifies us as a broken Forum!

But then, this Vision is still intact and we aren't tired either.
    *Stay positive*, all these troubles suggests that we are getting even closer!

19. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

So many people ask me what this forum is all about. The answer lies here!

20. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Please share your comments and give your support too! It's very much appreciated

21. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Alright guys, we still have a reason why we exist and we are a step closer each day!

Pray for the admins of this site please :rolleyes:

22. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

So many of us don't know the reason why this site exists.

Please read now.

23. Adigun

Adigun Member

Why won't I invite my friends, internet lovers etc, I even suggested if you can make a provision for members like( WHO YOU REFER )link or ( REFERRERS name) for the registration site, I guess it will be great and hinder site promotion, as user will be liking to invite more members due to the reward he/she will gain, I don't know how Mr.prezzy will place the reward, but I suggested increasing of the rank of each referrer's position in the platform.

I hope I am making sense with the above?
    Thank you all.

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

In as much as we don't wanna increase membership by offering incentives which might look to corrupt practices such as one person having 20 accounts, your idea is awesome and will be taken into due consideration.

Thanks a lot bro

Adigun likes this.
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy