Reach Jackobians! - Do you have a Genuine Ponzi Scheme for Jackobians? Click Here
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Lorem Ipsum?

Discussion in 'Latest Technology Updates' started by Prezzy, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    I found myself asking this question some days ago and am sure you will wanna ask the same when you start coming across it.
    You will mostly see it in new websites and am sure that some of us who visited [urlhttp://thelasthyip.com/]ThelastHYIP.com[/url] before it was edited also saw the same thing.

Here's the meaning of the Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and
    typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy
    text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of
    type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting,
    remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

2. Maestro

Maestro Jackobian

15%
    Thanks for sharing this, although I know this before. Wonderful piece.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy