Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

We Might Have Missed Terabox.me Cloud Mining Service In The Rush!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Yeah, I just noticed this Mining company, terabox.me again yesterday when I did some Google search and saw their advert pop up!

I was like... WHAT???
    A mining company purchasing Google ads to bring their company out???

They have to be damn serious so I simply clicked through only to find out that it wasn't the company at all.
    I was going mad for real...

Here's why Terabox.me surprised
    The company is not even advertising their product which is the mining website but someone else who thinks their services is cool is advertising just to get affiliate referrals and make some money.

As if the surprise party is just getting started, I did something else today that shocked me again....

Writing....

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

After I arrived on the website yesterday, I didn't have time to check it out again until today when I was there to do my research.
    My findings were astonishing but let's first see this...

I tried signing up for an account ASAP but was denied. They claimed my username is already registered.
    It means one thing: I already have an account with them but I don't remember doing so.

I tried logging in, they said my password was wrong. Hmm

Well, I reseted my password to finally succeed in logging in and I met another surprise!
    terabox.me earnings.png
    ... It happens to be that I had already signed up before and my mining had been going on but only on the free hashrate that they gave me and I don't think I can withdraw what I mined with the free hashrate!

.. It's encouraging and really cool. It means that if I start professional mining contract with them now, it won't take long before I get my money back so I had already been mining all these while but... I know I speak as though terabox.me is going to disappear but statistics shows they are not going anywhere!

Check out these pics..

Homepage
    terabox.me homepage.png
    As far as am concerned, their homepage looks very good but doesn't show seriousness. It looks like a SCAM! with all the free GHS for mining, it looks as though they are about to run away but wait until am done before you can judge if they are here to stay or to run.

But they aren't running and I will prove it below!

3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Is Terabox.me Real or Fake?
    If you are wondering whether Terabox.me is for real, check this out... I did 3 tests to confirm they are.

3 ways by which I Determined Terabox.me is Legit and Paying

1. Alexa Rank

They have a very good Alexa rank of about 180k+ and that explains why they aren't so popular yet.

However, this will interest you!

2. Domain Age

Screenshot_20170110-203919.png
    I checked their domain age to find out that the website has been registered since 2 years and a few months!

That's awesome.
    If they have been paying since then, it means a lot.

To cap it off...

3. Affiliate adverts on Google!

This is the most powerful contributor here. For someone to spend money on Google advertising their affiliate links means they definitely know what they are doing their at terabox.me.

It means they are paying well enough for someone to spend some extra money outside of buying their hashrate to paying for adverts to get referral bonus too!

The guy did great and I had to copy his affiliate today to register on the site in order to reward him before I realized am already registered.
    Something tells me I registered through his link though.

5. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I haven't confirmed Terabox.me YET

Yes, I haven't confirmed they are paying. All the above is just the test I ran on the site but I'll still do proper experiments with the system to properly understand what's going on there.

Meanwhile, I trust them well enough to throw in some dollars there and test them out!

6. vincent7134

vincent7134 Rookie!!!

7. cyborg07

cyborg07 Upcoming

I will go through it! Mining sites seem to be giving peanut returns at the moment. Genesis-mining for instance. (getting 0.34$ daily) It's not encouraging.

8. Small but steady. I prefer that because its more rewarding than banking in fixed deposit sense. Unlike those platforms that will promise high ROI stay for some days and run away Genesis is a better option.

9. benn

benn Rookie!!!

Yeah small but steady....has any tried btclab? You can try it out too that's my link: BitCoin Laboratory

10. gbolahan

gbolahan Upcoming

Bro beware of tera box

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy