Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Report Schemes & Websites That Are Not Paying Anymore For Blocking

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Dec 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Hello Jackobians, from time to time, new websites pop up. And quite a lot of people advertise them and also invest in them but when they eventually goes down, there's hardly anyone that speaks about them.

This is dangerous because new people will come around and follow the old discussions to register with these sites and invest not knowing that they are no more reliable.

We need to find a way to stop these sites from getting more registrations and duping people after they have stopped paying.

The little way by which we can do that is what Christopher suggested.

Here it is.
    Initially, we have a function that does that but only admins can access it.

A thread can be marked as scam but only admins and moderators can edit the title of any thread for now.
    Screenshot_2016-12-16-16-41-00.png

Am hoping we can bring this wonderful feature to good use on Jackobian now.

This is the thread where you can report any website that's not paying again.
    Kindly drop a link to the thread and we will move to mark it as Scam so Noone will invest in them anymore.

Note:

Commenting on the thread you want banned may not solve the problem as the comments can be seen from inside of that thread but any link dropped here will be attended to as we will get notified once that happens!

I hope this initiative by @Christopher Uchenna helps us save people from being scammed further on the Internet!

We look towards your support to make this work guys.

wokemz and Olalee like this.
  2. Nat

Nat Member

Orca-trade.biz is no longer paying do not invest

3. Ariwoola

Ariwoola Rookie!!!

• Earntech.com is no longer paying do not invest they are scam.

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

thanks, kidnly drop a link to the thread on jackobian so we can mark it scam

5. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Bitnetcoin.com was paying but since yesterday all withdrawal has been on pending . . Lets wait and see what happens today

6. Greatman

Greatman Active Mod

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

8. Greatman

Greatman Active Mod

Alright

9. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Bitnetcoin.com and Quickbtc.net are no longer paying . They have turned to scam

10. Ay04z

Ay04z Member

please is mmmbtc paying?

11. electrode

electrode Upcoming Mod

have you removed this prefix?

cuteguy0 and Prezzy like this.
  12. KingEric

KingEric Member

Ultimate cycler Plus no longer working since last week. .pls do not invest. ...ultimatecyclerplus.com

13. electrode

electrode Upcoming Mod

Please you need to inform the whole community about this by creating a new thread here == > http://jackobian.com/forums/make-money-online/create-thread
    No one would see this and who know someone might be thinking of investing today

14. Prindu

Prindu Member

15. owenzo

owenzo Member

Sure it is.....are u a registered member? if not can do so through here....can provide you with proof if you wish, TO REGISTER: REGISTER TO MMMBTC COMMUNITY

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Ayedawa

Ayedawa Rookie!!!

O my God. I invested at www.bitnetcoin.com and now the site is not even loading. What do I do?

17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's available bro. You can use it

18. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's a normal thing for it not to load for a few moments.

Just give it some time.. Like 2 days bro

Ayedawa likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

20. SIC

SIC Upcoming

@Prezzy maybe you should also delete such forums.

21. Ayedawa

Ayedawa Rookie!!!

My dear thanks. I invested more than N150, 000 worth.
    Hope it will load later?

22. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Prezzy , they aint paying again bro. . All my withdrawal and my friends withdrawal are on pending for tge past four days. . The site has totally went off

23. Ayedawa

Ayedawa Rookie!!!

So I have lost it?

24. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

I cant give you a definite answer but thats what I experienced personally

25. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

GOOD JOB HERE

26. Bitckells

Bitckells Rookie!!!

If they like let them go with my money but they wil pay with there life i swear by oriseke... I dont panic cus its knw for sure they want eat there cake and have it. That is why most at times you see young men obituary you will be wondering what happen to them, that is there sins.

27. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Lmao, Bro, your curse no go catch anybody oo. . Cos na greediness dey make person lose money for hyip. . They are feeding on our greediness . . Lol

28. sango ilorin

BRO., E DON REACH THAT LEVEL? I FEAR O......

29. Ayedawa

Ayedawa Rookie!!!

Business and greed are not the same thing bro. I saw a business opportunity and invested.
    Though it is OK, I had lost my sleep but I feel much better and will do more. It is well. www.bitnetcoin.com may come up. There is still hope

30. sango ilorin

NIGER PPL FULL HOPE.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy