Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Prezzy's Secrets Of Making Money Online On Jackobian Like A Pro

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Dec 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

When this forum came up about 8 months ago, I didn't know it was possible to make money in the ways I do now from here.:(;) But now I do, and just like every other thing, am going to share this with you with the hope that you give it a try and reap from it and also teach others.

That said, here's what I want to talk to you about today.:rolleyes:

How you can make as much money as you wish as a member of Jackobian Forums without breaking any of the rules. I know we don't have any rules at the moment so am referring to rules as written and read to you by your conscience!

That said, how exactly can one make some cool money off Jackobian without harming the jAckobian ecosystem?

It's by being the First or the Second to make it pop!
    Yeah, that's just it. You need to be among those that are leading in the latest money making opportunities for you to be able to make a lot of money from here. If you bringing it when everyone already knows about it, then you have very little chance of earning.

It may seem all greek but I assure you that you will understand what am talking about in a moment. I will give you some illustration about whaT I mean and how I did it as well as the results! But before then, I have always been active here sharing the latest there is whenever I could find it and this helped me build a lot of trust which is one thing you will really need. I also observed the Bitcoin situation here when I never understood what it was although I did so passively.

Although I manage the forum
    , several jackobians were making so much money here and the worst part is that I didn't even know what they were doing:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I can still remember the first time my roommate in school, Austin came to jackobian and learned about Bitcoin. He told me about it but I thought it was all a big joke so I never paid attention!

You won't blame me so much though because he didn't explain it well for me. All he told me was that
    Uhm... take a moment and imagine this.Assuming you know nothing about Bitcoin, could this have made any form of sense to you at all?o_Oo_Oo_O

Most likely not. And it didn't make any sense to me either.

Fast forward to now which is barely a few months, I have taken the time to understand the basics of Bitcoin to the extent that I can also teach others how it works and how they can operate it!
    Not to talk about playing my part in running the Central Bank of Bitcoin, Jackobian!

Yeah, that's just a story and I hope you enjoyed it at least a little else it would be a complete waste of your time and that's not something I will be happy about.

How then did I understand how the Jackobians then were doing it and key in?

It wasn't so difficult, I asked a lot of questions myself from the very basics like... What is Bitcoin? to advanced ones like how exactly can I make a few bucks from the stuff daily.
    It caught my interest so I followed up and learned as much as I can within a short period. That's the first step towards making the real money. You cannot make money from something you don't understand and until you do, you will not be able to make something meaningful.
    So, to earn money from jackobian, you haver to First

1. Learn!;)
    Learn as much as you can. Learn about any system with which you wish to make money. Aspire and work towards gaining a mastery of it and you shall soon do that. Be mindful that most times the learning process has a lot to do with practicing so don't be scared to put in some money while you were learning because it's definitely worth it! Yeah, every time and energy you spent learning are worth it just as every single stroke on the keyboard as you type to teach is worth it!
    You don't have to wait to learn everything before you start off making your money. you just need a basic knowledge then you can learn the rest as you progress.
    Here on Jackobian, there are lots of things anyone can learn just as there are lots of people willing to teach you too. That's just how it happens here on Jackobian.

2. Explore, Find and Test :oops:
    This is the second step. Here, you get to discover what you think might click. Usually, there are no particular steps to do this. You can find this kind of thing just about anywhere on the internet and even here on Jackobian. Some guy might have talked about it but on a very low key. You can analyze it and test it then decide if it;s going to be profitable to pursue. If it is worthy of trial and can get people's attention, then you get to invest your own cash and test out the system. Thereafter, it's time to max out the system you just confirmed. and that's the next step!

3. Share it First!:D

Haha, that's it. you need to be the first to share it for you to earn the maximum from it. In the case of investments that supports several level earnings like that of Helping Revolution, if you share it first, then every other person will be working for you as they work for themselves and they will be most happy doing it because
    • They are happy they learned about the system through you!
    • They are actually making money for themselves without knowing you are there earning your own share!
    How @Barto made a lot of Money by Recruiting me in GiversForum

I can still remember about givers forums which support earnings from several levels of downlines. I was referred by a jackobian by name @Barto and I went ahead to do my promotion and got over a hundred downlines in few weeks. I was happy but someone was happier. who @Barto !

He just had to recruit me among others and by so doing, he has earned a lot of money and is even happy he introduced me to the system. Imagine being happy working day and night for someone who does not even know you are working? That's the4 situation here. That's what happens when you share it first buddy so you cannot afford to be anything less than the first!

I have come to the point where I show you how I have used this method to make some money here on Jackobian with examples for you to see for yourself!
    Just so you know where am going, I have used this method to get lots of downlines, referrals, spillovers and all here on
    Jackobian and here are some of the results of this practice...

- Givers forum
    - 140+ Referrals
    - Help2Get - 150+ Referrals
    - MMM - below 10 referrals
    - GetHelpWorldWide - 100+ Referrals
    - Helping Revolution - 70+ Referrals
    and the rest of them.

One important thing is that the level of trust you have in this forum is going to directly influence how much money you make because if no one knows you, they may be skeptical about clicking your link and investing but if your trust level is high, you will definitely get people doing things as long as you are sharing the legit ones!

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Who's ready for this?
    wanna see what your boy have here?

Just give me some encouragement abeg... it will be really really appreciated!
    waiting for first guy or lady to come around so we can paint this room another color this evening...

3. Authority

Authority Active Mod

Chai....:(100+ referrals when I dey look for 10

4. Harmless

Harmless Rookie!!!

Wanna see what you gat boss

Captain unlimited likes this.
  5. Harmless

Harmless Rookie!!!

Wanna see what you gat boss

6. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Getting things ready...

7. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Active Bot!

8. mildkind

mildkind Rookie!!!

We are patiently waiting bro...

9. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

AM HERE......

10. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

1. Gethelpworldwide

Kindly Click here to register on Gethelpworldwide with my Referral Link!

I love these guys cos of their stability so am sharing theirs first.

Don't forget the purpose of sharing this is to show you the products of the above methods.
    They aren't easy but really profitable!
    People are scanning jackobian.com pages constantly for opportunities... Just give them some!

So far so good, over a hundred referrals.

gethelpworldwide earnings.png gethelpworldwide referrals.png gethelpworldwide matured earnings.png

CAROLE90 likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Now that's cool and hopefully, I will be able to cash out a few tens of thousands when next I withdraw.

Thanks to Jackobians who were kind enough to register with my link!... Coming next is... Help2get

12. IAMHESSTEEM

IAMHESSTEEM Upcoming

lolz... Of course you are a bot you are almost everywhere. I DEY SALUTE.

Prezzy and sango ilorin like this.
  13. Aliyu Muhammad

Aliyu Muhammad Rookie!!!

Keep it up @frezzy. U r a leader

14. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey The moose Mod

Cool one bro

15. Barto

Barto Active Mod

Thanks bro, I will keep doing my best

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

if you knew me better, you will know i have little to nothing to do with:rolleyes:
    thanks though:D

17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

yeah, you showed me the way with Givers forum

18. tilda

tilda Rookie!!!

funny enough i have not started any of these....Is it too late? i find it hard to get downlines

Prezzy likes this.
  19. ken

ken Member

Boss am having issue to Root my Techno w2 on Android version 6.0. help me out sir

20. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

please read this again bro

21. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

2. Helping Revolution

This is another I will like to share now. It is new and lots of people are joining now. It helped me too.

When I first learned about Helping revolution, I checked and no one has shared it on jackobian.com.

I knew it was an opportunity to make lots of money. So I started the Helping Revolution thread.
    Here it is
    Get 50% Weekly With Helping Revolution - Better Than Mmm

I was still testing and I made it clear that, it was only a test. I just wanted to claim my spot as the first person though ;)

And it worked buddy.
    People don't take it seriously until I started sharing testimony.

Although I started with just $10 I have earned much more from these guys than I can hope to invest myself.

Here's what it looks like right now.

Summary.. :)

96 referrals
    Bonus... Closing in to $200

Screenshot_2016-12-07-15-48-15.png

Screenshot_2016-12-07-15-47-59.png

And by God's grace, more are coming daily.

It's kind of crazy. I just had to share my ID and then already earning several dollars daily while I seek out other opportunities out there to share!

Am sure I wasn't the first Jackobian to spot it though but I was definitely the first to share.

I think it's actually this way... The more I share stuff about making more money with people, the more I get to Earn myself!

22. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

Problem with our people is GREED

23. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

You mean, the reason why they may not want to share what they find?

24. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

Yea

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

lols, i don't think someone will want to hide anything after going through this thread bro.
    that's the goal

26. Jaflash

Jaflash Member

Nice one, giver don't lack

27. coolio

coolio Rookie!!!

hello @ prezzy. you know I am new to this forum. Are u sure of that giversforum, because I am scared oh. because I was scammed by helpingrevolution, not even a single payment I have receive , now the site is down . that how people get scam . I really want to invest on something that works . I hope to receive ur reply.

28. coolio

coolio Rookie!!!

hello @ prezzy. you know I am new to this forum. Are u sure of that giversforum, because I am scared oh. because I was scammed by helpingrevolution, not even a single payment I have receive , now the site is down . that how people get scam . I really want to invest on something that works . I hope to receive ur reply.

29. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

they are paying bro but they also have very poor support system and i won't encourage you to proceed unless you can risk that.
    i will readily suggest this one though: Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community

they are much secured and i will advise you to use them!

30. ogochi

ogochi Member

If u want to provide help in gethelpworldwide, can you provide as many times as u wish or must you wait to receive ur matured cash before u can provide another help. Secondly, is there anything like registeration bonus just like MMM?

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy