Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Please @jackobians I Need Ur Help, All I Need New Is 0.0005btc Urgently Pls Help.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Stuffor, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Stuffor

Stuffor Member

I need it to upgrade my btcchamps account be4 my time run out plss I need ur help pls help dis is my blockchain wallet pls 1E2aDUQMu251a35rSBxKHJ9mZC4kR1KQqA

2. Stuffor

Stuffor Member

Pls Ooo abeg everyone my time is running out @Prezzy pls help

3. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

How long do u have left? Reply ASAP

4. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

Expect an alert soon from my Xapo wallet,confirm here if u get it.

5. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

I just sent you 0.00065BTC.. Enjoy

wokemz, onemole and sango ilorin like this.
  6. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

GOOD JOB:)

Collinberg likes this.
  7. Stuffor

Stuffor Member

wow tank u very much God bles u let me quickly ugrade be4 my time expires

Collinberg likes this.
  8. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

Thanks bro,I have about $4 worth of bitcoin so I could afford to help him since he doesn't need much

9. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Member

I will also like to join this btc investment stuff. I just opened a wallet with bitx.co, but yet to be funded. Please, @collings,@prezy,sango Ilorin and other anticipated benefactor, help me out with just 0.0005 to start. Thanks in anticipation. This is my bitcoin wallet 1Au5m2WfXrkPLJugGK2iBuYr4ucjRBptRD

10. drizzy009

drizzy009 Upcoming

After you might have funded your account
    Register here BTChamp BTChamp- Open Account

11. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

The beat wallet for that particular BTC investment is blockchain.info,I would have loved to help bro but I have just $3 worth of bitcoin left,keeping it for sometin

12. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

You can help him fund his account and he'll use ur link,thereby returning the money to u

13. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

I WILL SEE TO THIS TOMORROW

Collinberg likes this.
  14. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Member

@sango ilorin,Collings etc tanx in anticipation like I rightly said......I gonna open a blockchain wallet right nw.

Collinberg likes this.
  15. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Member

This is my blockchain wallet 1DB98neUjQi8b2jgAJB4m1GgvgTX32UPRS

16. onemole

onemole Rookie!!!

Thank you bro. This is what I see as true giving - giving without expecting anything in return. People like you make the community works!

oke li owo afuni n gbe...

More power to your elbow!

Cheers!

Collinberg likes this.
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy