Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Oursocialwallet.com: I've Made 70$ With Just 10$ In 5 Days Without Referral. You Too Can

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by cyborg07, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Clifford

Clifford Member

how do use to contact dem

i sent a mail to contact@oursocialwallet.com

2. Clifford

Clifford Member

3. Clark

Clark Rookie!!!

use their life support

4. testimony011

testimony011 Member

Oursocialwallet still works... I got paired on an account of mine and i have recieved both donations... i want to show you guyz the proof Before i recycle... upload_2017-1-12_3-13-18.png

5. testimony011

testimony011 Member

Just recycled... all to keep the system moving so others can get too upload_2017-1-12_3-26-12.png

6. kkingg

kkingg Member

7. Enny1

Enny1 Member

I got paid easily and I already recycled

8. mighty2000

mighty2000 Member

I've
    I've recycled since two days now, no downlines yet

9. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Member

Me
    Me too ooh

10. Cybertycoon

Cybertycoon Rookie!!!

I got paired this morning and have topaid my upline and confirmed, but I can't find where to upload my proof of payment. Any one with the knowledge of how I should go about it?

11. Ay04z

Ay04z Member

unable to open d site any problem...even on my PC.....dis is strange...and people are saying dey re cycling and recycling....i don't know wat to believe ?

12. Ndmyty

Ndmyty Member

I can't login to the site, i just joined two days ago and i haven't gotten downlines

13. Oppy

Oppy Member

If you have psiphon;tunnel your device and select United states,your brower shold be abe to open the site. I got paired to and have received one payment.

14. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Guys my account got blocked yesterday.. I was complaining of getting only one downline instead of two.. And system merged me to pay a new upline which I can't do that because my first Upline payment I did not get complete down line.. I have send several offline and online message to this effect. Still no solution.. Checked my account this morning and my account was blocked

15. Clifford

Clifford Member

This site is giving serious trouble

16. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

u can't get blocked without u recycling, how come ur payment is incomplete and u recycled?

17. Praize

Praize Member

pls an seeing upline donation confirmed and also no pending donation..i have'nt made any payment yet o..wat cud dat possibly mean?

18. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

Are u just registering? or u have registered before?

19. Clifford

Clifford Member

dem don change my up line, the site is misbehaving

they paired me with two people

one has paid

they other paid another person (and the want me to recycle

20. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

But u were talking about time or something like that

21. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

is it possible for someone to pay u and is not reflecting in your wallet? the transaction was made yesterday and it has no been confirmed on blockchain, is not even showing in my wallet as an incoming transaction

22. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

23. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

It is not possible . . .

24. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Either you see the money in your wallet or the person has received the money back in his wallet

25. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

26. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

Am suspecting the sender

27. Clifford

Clifford Member

wat do u mean

28. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

29. umoh edet

umoh edet Member

Is the person proof of payment on my oursocialwallet account

30. Clifford

Clifford Member

lets create a whatsapp group to help each other

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy