Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Oursocialwallet.com: I've Made 70$ With Just 10$ In 5 Days Without Referral. You Too Can

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by cyborg07, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Enny1

Enny1 Member

DM browser not working too. Just tried it now. Pls way out. Any who DM browser is working for should explain better on how to open it

2. testimony011

testimony011 Member

seems dey are working on the site seriously cos i can now assess my dashboard... should be back properly today... I can never call dis scam cos of the way it was designed... the worst that will happen is we experience delay in peering
    Things should get better soon on Oursocialwallet

mazzaroth likes this.
  3. testimony011

testimony011 Member

My people try chrome i can assess the home page now sef... seems dey are working seriously

4. Enny1

Enny1 Member

Looks better on chrome. At least d site opened and letter goes off. They doing maintenance work

5. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

I just lodge a complain to their support

6. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

See chat with him Screenshot_2017-01-11-09-59-54.png

7. cyborg07

cyborg07 Upcoming Admin

Our Social Wallet is having more subscribers than they envisage. This has made the load on the website too much thereby going offline at intervals. But I am certain that they are doing something about it to accommodate us all. And I just got paid again! Waiting for the second donor.

8. Clifford

Clifford Member

9. Clifford

Clifford Member

why na only u dem de pay

de never match me

10. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

Chrome browser

11. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Hello guys I got only one person paired to pay me.. Since then I haven't been paired with the 2nd person.. Who knows why should explain to me....

12. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

13. afoguy111

afoguy111 Member

this people are scammers .the downline they assign to me was already confirmed (the contact number is even not valid)and the second downline was without a name or contact number.i chatted with the admin and he just reply "banned"then he automatically close the chat..wasted 3k[​IMG]

14. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

mogbe oo...too people upload transaction I.d on my page DAT dey have but i did not receive payment...omoh......dis is serious

15. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Upcoming

My heart dey do me somehow. . Tell me you are joking

16. afoguy111

afoguy111 Member

? lol a person call me now saying he will be sending 3k to me now and i cant find his name on my dashboard (my money as come back)

17. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

Am on my second cycle,and now I dey hear say na scam,chai!...I no lose sha,i collect my money back

18. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

Lol,thank God say I never invest yet,I was gonna pay in today

19. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

Another BTC peer to peer Don drop now.. Just 0.0005 to start and upgrade,I no wan spam so I wan ask permission before I drop link...

20. afoguy111

afoguy111 Member

it may not be a scam.k. it maybe due to system upgrade.let be patient till tomorrow

21. imeh

imeh Member

SAME WITH ME O

22. mazzaroth

mazzaroth Upcoming

Let's hope so

23. imeh

imeh Member

D R JUST HAVING SYSTEM OVERLOAD.....

24. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

25. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

26. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

I told u guys before that I was warned that hackers r trying to hack the site,that is the proof,I think they are diverting people's funds,the problem is not from the admin

27. cyborg07

cyborg07 Upcoming Admin

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD! THANKS

28. cyborg07

cyborg07 Upcoming Admin

29. alhajimalvjr

alhajimalvjr Member

30. Collinberg

Collinberg Upcoming

Sorry bro,I just couldn't resist.. Am sorry

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy