Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

O-give Is New And Paying

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Ayodeji034, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Rookie!!!

WHAT IS O-give

O-give is a financial platform that enables participants to achieve their dreams without pressure. Participants can leverage on the growth of the platform to get as much as 5 million per cycle.
    START UP CAPITAL

The startup fund for the first level is 5000 naira. At each level, participant is expected to earn four times their input and upgrade with half their input.
    WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE?

To pause your upgrade, simply click the "I can’t pay" button to pause your account. You can resume your account at any time by clicking the resume button.
    HOW CAN I BE SURE OF THE PERSON I AM PAYING TO?

Always call participant before making payments, otherwise click the "I can’t make" payment button, but remember to resume your account so that you can be rematched quickly.
    I SPENT MY UPGRADE MONEY, WHAT DO I DO?

Look for a financier to pay your upgrade money or borrow. Example, upgrade of 20,000 will match you with four people to give you 80,000. At this level, your upgrade will be 40K leaving you with 40,000 to share with your financier.
    HOW CAN I GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT?

Get a new bank account, new phone number and a new email. (Note, you cannot use same bank account, phone number and email address to register on the platform twice).
    HOW SOON WILL I BE MATCHED?

You can be matched under a week. The matching leverages on the growth of the O-give platform, hence it is very possible for you to be matched in a few minutes.
    HOW CAN I SUCCEED?

Check your account three time a day, call all your payee and then upgrade promptly
    WHAT DO I GET FOR REFERRING PEOPLE?

Although there are no referral links or referral bonuses, but top recruiters are rewarded from time to time.
    O-give PHILOSOPHY

O-give was established to enable participants raise money for their dream investment/businesses. Participants in o-give are therefore encouraged to have a reasonable target. For this reason, o-give is affiliated to Lamp, a trusted consultancy firm, to help hold the hands of participants through to their set goals. O-give desires to bring about an explosion of young entrepreneurs, meeting their dreams and going beyond their own expectations, and birth priviledges. O-give believes anyone can grow out of poverty and get settled in life no matter their qualifications. O-give is able to achieve all this by building this community that essentially leverages you by the growth of the community i.e when you give you receive good measures, pressed down, shaking together, which will eventually run over.
    Stages of Success

Stage Pay Recieve Keep Sample dream
    One NGN 5,000 NGN 20,000 NGN 10,000 eg: Do a name search for your new business name in cooperate affairs
    Two NGN 10,000 NGN 40,000 NGN 20,000 eg: Begin to brand your company and process your bussines name
    Three NGN 20,000 NGN 80,000 NGN 40,000 eg: Pay for your business registration
    Four NGN 40,000 NGN 160,000 NGN 80,000 eg: Train for your new bussiness idea form top institutions, do other related research
    Five NGN 80,000 NGN 320,000 NGN 160,000 eg: start small, buy an equipment try your hand on things see if your idea works
    Six NGN 160,000 NGN 640,000 NGN 320,000 eg: Get yourself a work space or change your idea if it does not work
    Seven NGN 320,000 NGN 1,280,000 NGN 640,000 eg: Fix up your work space
    Eight NGN 640,000 NGN 2,560,000 NGN 1,280,000 eg: Equip more and start
    Nine NGN 1,280,000 NGN 5,120,000 All eg: expand your bussines
    Ten NGN 5,000 NGN 20,000 10,000 eg: Get another bussiness and grow your country's economy

Collinberg likes this.
  2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Yet another machine?
    Who's picked interest in this yet?

Collinberg and Olalee like this.
  3. Kingsley 23

Kingsley 23 Member

[11:17AM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: Grow your Business
    with the leading platform Invest Cash Out ( iCO )
    Get 50% Investment
    Return in 30 days
    You gain absolutely
    100% of your investment
    Get 20% First time
    Get 20% first bonus.. Join invest cash out.. And enjoy ur self.

Get 15% Referral Bonus
    Bring new investors to iCO
    and iCO reward you with 15 %
    of their investment instantly
    [11:36AM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: investcashout 50% +20%
    [11:21PM, 1/4/2017] freeguy: (Provide help and get help) PH of 30000 and GH of 61000. PH of 50000 and GH of 81000. PH of 200000 and GH of 306000.
    u can register using this link
    Join iCO Investment

4. Kingsley 23

Kingsley 23 Member

[11:17AM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: Grow your Business
    with the leading platform Invest Cash Out ( iCO )
    Get 50% Investment
    Return in 30 days
    You gain absolutely
    100% of your investment
    Get 20% First time
    Get 20% first bonus.. Join invest cash out.. And enjoy ur self.

Get 15% Referral Bonus
    Bring new investors to iCO
    and iCO reward you with 15 %
    of their investment instantly
    [11:36AM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: investcashout 50% +20%
    [11:21PM, 1/4/2017] freeguy: (Provide help and get help) PH of 30000 and GH of 61000. PH of 50000 and GH of 81000. PH of 200000 and GH of 306000.
    u can register using this link
    Join iCO Investment

Israel Olufemide likes this.
  5. bro ar u sure it is working d way u wrote about it? And what level are you?

Xburn likes this.
  6. Christian768

Christian768 Member

Is there know WhatsApp for this o-give i will like to join, to be more enlightened about it

7. Adedayo

Adedayo Member

Whats d link o

farukfm likes this.
  8. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

o-give.com

I DON DEY THERE SINCE LAST WEEK......

9. Oppy

Oppy Member

Have you been paired to be paid

10. sango ilorin

IMMEDIATELY BRO.....AFTER THREE DAYS YOU WILL GET 5PPL TO PAY YOU TOO

11. Oppy

Oppy Member

Th
    Thanks but I think they said 3 pple

12. Mcblessing

Mcblessing Rookie!!!

13. Orewems

Orewems Member

same here too. it's so fast. I am in level 2 now

14. Adedayo

Adedayo Member

Pls i need a financier pls im willing to pay 75% pls drop ur number below

15. Stuffor

Stuffor Member

me too ooo any supporter we share 40/60

16. Stuffor

Stuffor Member

my num 08075773644

17. Xburn

Xburn Rookie!!!

Hope this is real as smile2charity o @ poster

18. sango ilorin

THEY ARE REAL

19. gentledeen

gentledeen Rookie!!!

scammers beware!

20. Praize

Praize Member

i made my payment payment since yesterday bt still i only saw waitin to receive matches and today i saw waitin to be paid...how can i be paid wen am nt evn paired?

21. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Rookie!!!

22. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Rookie!!!

It means u ar on queue for payment

23. prince5005

prince5005 Member

ARE U GUYS TALKING ABOUT "O-GIVE" OR "SMILE2CHARITY"???

24. prince5005

prince5005 Member

IS IT 5,4 OR 3 PEOPLE

25. Xapuneme

Xapuneme Rookie!!!

It is 100%, d site is quality!!

26. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Rookie!!!

Its 4 people bro

27. sango ilorin

SORRY, 4 BRO

28. sango ilorin

O-GIVE = 4, SMILE2CHARITY = 5

29. Ayodeji034

Ayodeji034 Rookie!!!

Purely O-give bro

30. Abdul Abdul

Abdul Abdul Member

If ur interested call

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy