Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

My Money Making Journey With Gethelpworldwide - Follow & Be Rich

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Frankly speaking, this website is something everyone should be with.
    Am personally recommending gethelpworldwide.com for anyone who wants to do some secured investment!

Don't miss it.

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Over the last few days, I have received some money here and they all arrived!

I think am still waiting for one person though but the whole experience is really really cool.

3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

4. CAROLE90

CAROLE90 Upcoming

I have joined o.

5. Ema

Ema Member

i av ph its real and paying

6. Ema

Ema Member

preezy please explain the steps on how to ph and provide proof of payment in Bitcoin

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

ALRIGHT, i think i have a video on that

8. Ema

Ema Member

im still waiting for the video/explanation @preezy

9. Taron

Taron Member

Please advise on the most safe & secured MMM flatform to join? Most profitability on a short term basis. I await your comments.

10. Ema

Ema Member

Gethelpworldwide is better than mmm Nigeria... It has strong and fast interface It's has solid rules guiding tis members When u pH frm 15k u get $20 bonus U are matched in two to three weeks 10% ref bonus After GH u are expected to pH within the next three days or u will be removed from the system U are not allowed to pH with less than the amount u started with U can pH in both local currency and Bitcoin Minimum pH in naira is #1000 nd $10 fr Bitcoin There is nothing like guider U will be able to see the person u are phing to Also u can be able to see the daily transaction of people getting help or providing help... ...you can see now that the system prevail in all the aspects that mmm has failed.. To join gethelpworldwide today click here Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community U can chat me up on my what'sapp group: Ems EARNERS Club

11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Banned for spamming

12. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

For only two days anyway

13. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

14. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

15. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I stopped updating this thread sometime ago.
    don't know if it's wise to continue again... what do you say?

16. Meister

Meister Member

Continue, a couple of us are still following

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

are you already a member of the platform?

18. Meister

Meister Member

Not yet, waiting to get help from greenspeer.com so I can use it to register and provide help immediately.

19. megaprofit

megaprofit Rookie!!!

20. Claudius

Claudius Member

Have u been paired now? N How long did it take?

21. brightr1

brightr1 Upcoming

Watin dey worry giversforum self they just dey fuck up. ....imagine people wey gh since last year they no gree match them. Watin surprise me yesterday be say 3 transactionS wey I don cancel since return bac to me yesterday. .Even when I cancel am again, e go but after a while they still com back. I don cancel am reach 4 times, e still dey com bac. Now they com match one of them wey b 200k . ...Mind you, na UNDER MATCH OOOOOO of 47k. The Na so one man just call me to pay am the money. So I com dey explain giv am the wey I dey tell una so. Fellow jackobians Na God save me say I no pay the money ooooo. As I login in again, I no see the 47k again ooooooo lolzzzzzzzz. The 200k still show pending for there. ......is this not funny? ???????

22. brightr1

brightr1 Upcoming

Make una see am there ooooooo

Attached Files:

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy