Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Mmm Experts On Jackobian! Ask Your Questions And Get Answers In Secs

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Nov 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Benniechat

Benniechat Member

I created a thread just now but its not appearing. why?

2. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

Cross check it

3. Benniechat

Benniechat Member

How bro?

4. best4ever

best4ever Rookie!!!

aside from mmm invest in other things too, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    see for yourself here: Unlimited Dollar

5. jesse

jesse Member

Please I've trying to make a post since yesterday and it is saying waiting for moderation I don't know y

6. Jaybee

Jaybee Rookie!!!

Please everyone note

Mmmjapan is a scam....

7. wokemz

wokemz Member

Mehn! I just dey watch the thing o. I put bitcoin since 28th last year. The thing never grow til now.

8. cyril aviel

cyril aviel Member

Please share more light ....why did you say it is a scam ?

9. Jaybee

Jaybee Rookie!!!

mmm Japan original site is mmm-japan.net which is a subset of mmmglobal.org..

And this mmmjapanoffice.com is fake/clone..
    Check their mmm abroad page, after the ideology you will see that none of the links to other mmm sites are working..

10. cyril aviel

cyril aviel Member

This is still not clear enough ...is it that people are not getting paid as at when due, or they can no longer login or see their details on the site..i need specific example of their default that makes you say they are scam. because i have the intention of registering. your concise explanation will go a longer way to educate me so as to avoid any mistake i might end up regretting.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy