Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Memorable Bible Verses For Today - Sunday 19th 2016

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, Nov 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's Sunday and it's God's day! Woe betide me that i don't spread the word of the Lord.. I remember a verse like that. Even if it's not a verse, it's the right thing to do. So, let's go through some Bible verses picked randomly but still picked for you!

Revelation 5:2 And I saw a strong angel announcing in a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the scroll? And [who is entitled and deserves and is morally fit] to break its seals?
    I pray for you, between today and Wednesday, angels will announce your greatness over the world, compel people to help and position men to lift you.

2 Peter 3:18
    But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
    I decree upon your life, move forward and break ground to the glory of the lord.

1 Samuel 2:1
    Then Hannah prayed and said: "My heart rejoices in the LORD; in the LORD my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance.
    This will be your testimony

Isaiah 8:16-18 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
    As you share your testimony God will turn you to sign of his glory

1 John 3:2-3
    Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
    Keep your hope alivE in him because he can't fail you.

Hebrews 12:11 ()

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
    Be discipline in your walk with God because it a training for excellence.
    Don't miss Intercessor conference.

Ezekiel 18:32 I don't want you to die, says the Sovereign Lord. Turn back and live!
    Revelation 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

You are welcome to add yours!

3. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Upcoming

I don't have anything to add ooo

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy