Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Making Jackobian Authentic: Copyright Protection Now Active For Intellectual Property

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Prezzy, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Recently, i have been offline for a period of about 18 hours. Starting from 1:55am this morning to now.
    The reason is because I detected some illegal actions carried out by some spammers on our forum. This cannot be taken very lightly so i had to do what needed to be done.

Not to waste much time, a user on Earlyface.com forum by name @jaCK@ who at this moment is unknown to me has been doing some serious spamming on Jackobian forums. This has been unknown to us for a long time until yesterday.
    Simply put
    This singular act is punishable by law and we have taken actions to make sure that the copied posts are deleted from earlyface forums and Jackobian is restored to order in the online community.
    Though at the moment, the posts have not been deleted but the effect is in motion as i write.

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

DMCA PROTECTION ON JACKOBIAN

At the moment, we have registered jackobian with DMCA. you can learn about Dmca @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

Briefly, DMCA is a system that allows you to lay claim to your INTELLECTUAl PROPERTY ONLINE.
    lEARN ABOUT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY HERE http://www.wipo.int/about-ip/en/
    This is simply anything that you created yourself,
    • images
    To view Jackobian protection status, check
    http://www.dmca.com/Protection/Stat...869-63b4425126d4&refurl=http://jackobian.com/

What's the way forward?

This goes to say that if you post anything on Jackobian forums, it is automatically protected and if you find it elsewhere, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, you can contact us to take it down for you.
    This may take a while but it works perfectly, so we've got you covered!

HOW TO REPORT A POST TO US FOR TAKE_DOWN

Simply drop the link to the post here or send us an email to admin@jackobian.com
    OR
    simply holla your boy via private message for the job... if you are a JKIN!

stay cool and out of trouble cos we've got you covered.

3. Gigi2sure

Gigi2sure Upcoming Mod

Ya bro...i jst checked it out....d guy even copied d comedy plus dat wen hvnt yet concluded on :(...... And LOTS OF THREADS DAT WAS CREATED HERE....

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

That's right. The site is much older than jackobian.com so if you search on Google, you'll always see their threads and not our posts.

But like I said, I have contacted their admin and he's promised to remove them all.
    I'll check back later for that. We'll have no option than to take a legal action if it persists past tonight bro so don't worry

5. Gigi2sure

Gigi2sure Upcoming Mod

Ok Bro

6. osixkilz

osixkilz Active Mod

Nice
    Prezzy
    But is it possible to stop all of them

7. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Of course NOT. we are in the development stage and just like in the road where you don't drive rough around cars with that RED L for Learner @ the back, young sites are to be left alone to develop.

If you copy from young sites or any site, you can be made to answer for it.
    That's it bro

8. Donfisky

Donfisky Upcoming

I hope they are kicked out soon

9. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Lols, not really. Just cautioned

10. Farouk

Farouk Upcoming Mod

Omo people are paraing o

11. Farouk

Farouk Upcoming Mod

Guy! u funny

12. Tudor

Tudor Active Mod

People just de oh... Seriously

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy