Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Make Over 3million Naira In 2 Months, Start With As Low As 1500 Naira. Make A Move Now!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by shellcom, Jan 8, 2017.

1. shellcom

shellcom Member

MAKE A ONETIME INVESTMENT OF 2$ AND WATCH YOUR MONEY GROW INTO MILLIONS

That's what Btcinvestment is about!

What is btcinvestment ?

BTCinvestment is a team-work based, person – to – person funding platform.

HOW DOES IT WORK ?

Btcinvestment is all about team work. And the start-up capital is a ONE TIME PAYMENT of (0.002BTC) which is payable in bitcoin.

All new investors voluntarily pays their upline (the person who referred them)0.002btc then in return will receive (0.004btc) from two donors

Now in BTCinvestment you only need two referrals to start off with (Which the team Will Place Under You Once you have joined).

The Team, through its dedicated collective efforts, will get you the required 2 referrals for free!!! All we expect from you is to promote the group chat

Btcinvestment is a 2x5 forced matrix that is impossible to do alone, hence TEAMWORK is encouraged.

That’s what set Btcinvestment apart from all other investment. It's cheapness and sustainability sets it apart. With teamwork you can use a mere 0.002btc to earn 16btc at the final stage. Multiple accounts are allowed to enable you double or triple your earnings.

In summary:

*You join with (0.0025BTC) ONLY!*

level 1 = 2 people: They pay you (0.004 BTC)
    level 2 = 4 People: They pay you (0.012BTC)
    level 3 = 8 People: They pay you (0.08BTC)
    level 4 = 16 People: They pay you (0.8BTC)
    level 5= 32 people: They pay you (16BTC)

upgrading fee on each level

level 1= (0.002BTC)
    level 2=(0.003BTC)
    level 3=(0.01BTC)
    level 4=(0.05BTC)
    level 5= (0.5BTC)

Your Profit At Each Level

Level 1 = (0.001BTC)
    Level 2 = (0.002BTC)
    Level 3 = (0.03 BTC)
    Level 4 = (0.3BTC)
    Level 5 = (16 BTC)

Current Rate 1btc = $930
    Current price $1 = #500
    HOW TO BEGIN?

Just 3 steps:

1. Create a Bitcoin Wallet
    2. Fund your bitcoin wallet with 0.0025btc
    3. Sign up with the team link

0.002btc is less than #1500
    16btc is greater than #7,000,000

*FAQ*

1. Do I have to bring downlines?[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ans. No!! The group will do all that as a team

2. Do I need to refer pple?
    Ans. No!!!

3. How about if I don't get downlines??[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ans. As long as you use the group master link, massive spillovers await you.

4. How soon will I get Downlines??[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Ans. The faster you register and upgrade with just 0.002BTC the faster you are on the matrix to recieve downlines.

5. How much to start??
    Ans. Just 0.002BTC*

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: Btc investment group
    *With us, everybody is an Achiever[​IMG]
    call or whatsapp 08061154039

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy