Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Make Money With Jackobian

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Umar Abubakar Atiku, Nov 7, 2016.

1. You might be wondering how you can make money with jackobian?
    Believe it or not, there a so many people here that have been making money on jackobian and kept shut about it because they never thought of sharing.
    I have been making little money these days from jackobian and you might be wondering how i do.
    If you could remember, I created a thread on aimbtc which is one o the best and most trusted Hyip's on jackobian and placed my ref link. Do you know that my referral earnings is even more than my deposit yield?
    If only as Nigerian students we could help each other by registering through a fellow students ref link, then we will make a lot of cash together.
    All we need is co-operation. Once a fellow student is the first to write on an investment or any kind of site that supports referrals, we should try and help him by registering through his ref link. The more you help, the more you get helped. Abi? nobe so?
    But i did not say that you should write something out of sense and post your ref link ooh. Please be sincere when doing it and make sure you arrange your thread well. The number 1 thing is for you to be able to convince your thread readers.
    Oya preexy, talk your own.
    *1 Love Jackobians*

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

they do bro.
    personally, i make much more money as a user via links than an admin can at the moment!

i remember some of my links getting clicked severally daily and it's intentional most of the time.
    I do search for people's links on jackobian when i want to register too, especially the person that brought the info! This is an example: New Sure And Paying Telegram Bot With Prove

Point is, we do cooperate in this forum!

3. Orit

Orit Member

I love d cooperation here

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

27 referrals on Giversforums and 28 on GetHelpWorldWide, more on MMM and all d others.
    you have nothing to loose by sharing your links here in an educative way!

Orit and Umar Abubakar Atiku like this.
  5. Yeah bro, we do but i am just trying to remind and educating those that don't know about tAhis.

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

you are welcome to do so bro

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy