Reach Jackobians! - Do you have a Genuine Ponzi Scheme for Jackobians? Click Here
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Make Millions With Just #1,000 Start-up!!!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by shellcom, Jan 10, 2017.

1. shellcom

shellcom Jackobian

40%
    PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE FORUM
    Opportunity comes everyday but it is left for you to take it. Here is another opportunity to bail yourself out of the current recession. Make up to #4,500,000 within 90days with a starting capital (one-time) of #1,000. We spend more than this on drinks, junks, betting and some miscellaneous daily. Invest now and watch your money grow into millions!!!
    How does it work?
    The people helping people forum is a platform created to alleviate poverty and ameliorate the situation of Nigerians. Hence, the starting capital is as low as #1,000. All new investors voluntarily pays their upline(the person they pay to) a sum of #1,000 and receives returns from two downlines(the person who pays to you) a sum of #2,000, this downlines are provided by the forum. All that is expected from you is to register, upgrade and wait for downlines.
    People Helping People (PHP) is a 2x5 forced matrix which you start with #1,000 and stops at #4,500,000. It consists of 5 levels
    LEVEL 1 (NOVICE)
    UPGRADE FEE = #1,000
    TOTAL EARNING = 2 X1000 = #2,000
    LEVEL 2 (AMATEUR)
    UPGRADE FEE = #1,500
    TOTAL EARNINGS = 3 X 1500 = #4500
    LEVEL 3 (PROFESIONAL)
    UPGRADE FEE = #3,000
    TOTAL EARNINGS = 7 X 3000 = #21,000 UPGRADE FEE = #3,000
    TOTAL EARNINGS = 7 X 3000 = #21,000
    LEVEL 4 (MASTER)
    UPGRADE FEE = #15,000
    TOTAL EARNINGS = 15 X 15,000 = #225,000
    LEVEL 5 (GRAND MASTER)
    UPGRADE FEE = #150,000
    TOTAL EARNINGS = 30 X 150.000 = #4,500,000
    NOTE: It’s a peer to peer system no central account
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    1. DO I HAVE TO BRING IN PEOPLE??
    a. ANSWER: NO!!! the forum will do that, you just watch your money grow
    2. HOW ABOUT IF I DON’T GET MY FIRST DOWNLINES?
    a. ANSWER: your money will be refunded by the admin after 14days from registration
    3. HOW SOON WILL I GET DOWNLINES?
    a. ANSWER: WITHIN 1-333hours of registration
    4. HOW MUCH TO START WITH?
    a. ANSWER: #1,000 only!

Join the whatsapp People Helping People group now to register and start making money.

You don’t have data??? Call or register via sms on 08110110505
    BONUS: If you refer someone you get 10% which can be requested for when its up to #1,000.

With us, everybody is a winner

2. henzy

henzy Jackobian

65%
    [28/12, 10:59 a.m.] ‪+234 808 685 6924‬: Started Launching 24th december: peer to peer donation
    *MMM UNIVERSAL 150% per 10 days(capital included)* Bitcoin users only

*Referral is not compulsory, no need to join a team, nothing like levels*

★ No. 1 MMM Universal Strong Helping System In The World
    Join World Best Funding System
    World No 1 Social Mutual Aid Fund

Registration here:

MMM Universal

-PH Minimum $10 - Maximum $500
    -Auto confirmed live blockchain technology
    -No Rejection
    -No Fake Account
    -100% Honest Admin
    -100% Honest System
    -No Locking
    -Bonus 5% to Provide help
    -Growth of 15% Daily
    -No - Task
    -No - Re-commitment
    -10% Referral Bonus 1
    -3% Referral Bonus level 2
    -1% Referral Bonus level 3
    All Big Leaders think yes this is the Plan will go for Long run -
    *Register here*

MMM Universal

*Note*: After registration, login to your account, click on provide help. Delete the $10 in the box and enter the amount you want to pH and wait to be matched

*Example: if you provide help of $10, you will get help of $15. If you pH $20, you will gh $30 after 10 days; if u pH $200, you will gh $300* after 10 days etc..... If u do pH big u gh big.........

*After registration, remind me to add you to the WhatsApp group*

✔I give my referrals a global website where they can advertise their businesses and links for free✔
    [28/12, 11:43 a.m.] ‪+234 802 660 6637‬: Don't fall victim of desperate people using whatsapp to cycle money. Don't lose your naira easily under false promises of 12hrs or 24hrs cycle. Someone will fall victim when the equilibrium distabilizes....and *It could be you*

Invest wisely and watch it grow. E-cooperative is paying well if u can do the needful. Join with #1k and earn over #200k in a few weeks of committed effort

✔ Little or no risk
    ✔ Website is available for monitoring your gvrowth
    ✔ Cash is paid straight to your local bank account
    ✔ Team support is available
    ✔ Join me here

E-Cooperative InfoHall

*Only Click a link if you are ready to pay*

3. shellcom

shellcom Jackobian

40%
    please stop spamming my thread!

4. shellcom

shellcom Jackobian

40%
    this thread is new and paying, the early bird catches the worm

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy