Reach Jackobians! - Do you have a Genuine Ponzi Scheme for Jackobians? Click Here
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Jumia Vs Konga - Why Is Jumia Better?

Discussion in 'Latest Technology Updates' started by Prezzy, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Bassey asked about Konga and Jumia in this thread = Top 10 Websites In Nigeria
    This question is not by me but I think it deserves to be answered because in the process of doing so, we can unveil do many other things which can help in more than one ways.

I never knew Jumia was a Nigerian startup for a long time. When I first heard about that, I was shocked initially but then I got to accept it.

Jumia is simply awesome and has little comparison with Konga for me anyway.

Here's the question thrown up a few minutes ago
    What do you think is the cause?
    Why is Jumia ahead?

James Nille likes this.
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy