Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Is Floralinvestment Nigeria Paying For Real?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I came across this website floralinvestment.com sometime ago and something scared me away. I guess it's because the investment is rather expensive.

But, floralinvestment.com is still online and looks very much like it's old profitable self and once more, am considering it again.

Here's what I was able to find out about them...

Floral Investment tends to focus on the attainment of income from investments either now or to be achieved at a specific point in the future. Our proposition is unique. We believe that most people are best served with a conservative portfolio of real assets.

A strong combination of a small, but refined number of stock market investment funds, …

What investment plans are available in floralinvestment?

• 16.00% Daily, Minimum: $1, Period 7 days
    • 115.00% After 3 days, Minimum: $10
    • 140.00% After 6 days, Minimum: $20
    Withdraw: Manual, Payment methods: Perfect Money

Hosting information
    Registrar: EVOPLUS LTD
    NS servers: NS1.SERVEBYTE.COM NS2.SERVEBYTE.COM NS1.SERVEBYTE.COM NS2.SERVEBYTE.COM

Hosting IP: 185.24.235.2 country: Ireland, city:

Hosting provider: ServeByte (7 hyips)

2. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

WHO KNOWS THEM BETTER NOW?

3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's still a puzzle.
    Nigerians at least those here on Jackobian.com are not really into the stuff

4. Nnamdi24

Nnamdi24 Member

An you think it works???

5. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Something tells me that these guys are real.

If that's the case then we have been wasting a lot of time by not investing here!

6. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Member

Their ads is all over my browser They do video ads that autoplays. Are you sure minimum for investment is $1?

Prezzy likes this.
  7. sam max

sam max Member

They have mixed review, its like they've ben in existence for long but they scammed people but they're back in nigeria and currently paying. So enjoy while it last but don't invest money you can't afford to lose

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I think it's about $20 bro

9. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I agree with you bro..
    The way people respond to them is not natural. I will go for this when I get some money.

At least it is paying!

10. sam max

sam max Member

Are they accepting cash or bitcoin?

11. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Rookie!!!

12. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Rookie!!!

You can also invest with bitcoin and earn in bitcoin too

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy