Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Invest #1,000 And Earn #14,000 In 14days

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by adeshina214, Jan 8, 2017.

1. adeshina214

adeshina214 Member

HOW IT WORKS

Invest N1,000 And Earn N40,000 In 14Days!

It is actually a #1,000 Business of peer-to-peer donation.

Here is the details of the Business!

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E-cooperative is a peer-to-peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other account in order of uplines and downlines.

HOW IT WORKS:
    There are two stages in the business, but I will explain stage 1 only which has 4 levels.

STAGE 1

Level 1:
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to.

Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

4 x 1000 = #4,000

Level 2:

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

16 x 2500 = #40,000
    In 14days you should earn this much if you are serious. If you achieve this in 2weeks, say bye bye to being broke.

LEVEL 3:
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

64 x 5000 = #320,000
    Within 14Days you should complete this stage.

LEVEL 4:
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

256 x 10,000 = #2,560,000

Is it achievable my friend? From December 2016 to February 2017, can you choose to become a Millionaire? As for me, Yes. If you say yes, let's get to work.

* STAGE 2
    On stage 2, you will make over 40 million naira! But for now, let's focus on Stage 1.

Differences b/w this system and other network businesses:

This system is unique. I will highlight it here:

ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!:

I've always had problems with other similar systems where someone has to get started with over 5000 naira....I have always asked WHERE DOES AN AVERAGE NIGERIA WHO BARELY STRUGGLES TO EAT FIND THIS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY? CAN'T WE HAVE A SYSTEM FOR THE POOR AND BROKE TO GET THEM FROM NOTHING TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM?
    So when I saw E-cooperative just #1,000 naira to get started which earns you hundreds of thousands in couple of days, I decided to do my research about it and get the word across to everyone.

Please this is a serious OPPORTUNITY for ONLY serious PEOPLE.

Follow this link to register
    Join e-Cooperative

Join our moving train: ECOOPERATIVE TEAM‍‍‍

Heywhydot47 likes this.
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy