Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get Lots Of Instagram Likes Using This App| Get Followers V.2

Discussion in 'Latest Technology Updates' started by emmanuel, Jan 3, 2017.

1. emmanuel

emmanuel Active Mod

Hey guys,

After my Facebook Darknet Facebook like post =>> Hot - Darknet Mod- My Facebook Like App | Get Fb Unlimited Likes In Minute

I decided to go further and investigate more about other social networks, Saw a lot of apps but One out of them all Really worked marvelously..

So am gonna show you how to use the App..

Download the app Here..

GET FOLLOWERS INSTAGRAM TUTORIAL

NOTE: This is My method and it requires you have 2 Instagram accounts...one for earning Coins and the other for getting followers

Step 1.

First you open the App and log in your first (main) Account.

Step 2.

Then Log in the Second Account (Useless account)

Step 3.

Then select the Second account and use it to earn coins by following all the Usernames you see below the front page of the app.

Step 4.

After you have enough Coins, reselect your Main account and select the Get followers tab..then enjoy all the new followers...that's all

Download the app Here..

Updating with screenshot by 12 midnight today ( it doesn't log in with Airtel cheat)

Enjoy

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy