Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

How Much Hashrate Will It Take To Earn $1.69 Daily In Genesis Mining?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

This post is actually an arm of what's going on here = My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

Just in case you are wondering, that's the thread for Bitcoin Miners on Jackobian!

Yeah, we discuss mining issues there and you can get involved and get help also, but don't forget to use someone's referral link to register when you wanna join any mining company.

In this thread, I just want to show you how much it will cost for you to be able to earn up to $1.69 daily from Genesis Mining company.

I invested in Genesis Mining since a long time ago and have been crediting my account from time to time in order to earn even more.
    Usually, I credit my Genesis Mining account each time I have to some extra dollars which I don't have any immediate use for!

Probably part of the money from other investments I make.

With such money, I upgrade my hashpower while remaining whatever is left of my money.

My recent upgrade was a major one for me and I wanna share the results so you know exactly what you are looking at when you wanna invest here.

Here's what the pics say.

Incoming Bitcoins alert by Xapo. = $1.69
    Screenshot_20170108-221231.png

My current hash rate in Genesis Mining
    Screenshot_20170108-221413.png

Obviously am mining @ 4.07TH/s and that's quite some speed and it's producing relatively small amounts of Bitcoins!

But am not bothered at all. Because I know it's a daily stuff and it's not going anywhere any time soon by God's grace.

So, just in case, you are wondering what it will take you to be able to earn a dollar each day from genesis-mining, you know so now!

From calculations, it will require about 3.6TH/s for one to be able to earn a dollar each day from Genesis Mining and that should be about 300-400 dollars!

Mhh, discouraging?
    Nop, it shouldn't be.

Here's why.
    At this rate I'll be earning about $616 in a year and that's all my money back and some extra then anything after that, is my gain and if bitcoin lasts for life, Mhh, richer everyday I guess.

I already recorded some success with minr.bz and you can check it out here = Hot - Whoa! I Finally Made Profit From Minr.bz [testimony Time]

So am hopeful that this will yield too.

Some tips for you if you want to mine with genesis mining...

Don't use a blockchain.info wallet because I think they charge you for receiving small amounts of Bitcoins frequently so I prefer to use a Xapo account which I don't use!

And that's another important thing!
    Don't use an account that you use on regular basis.

Open a new wallet if you have to and the use the wallet for collecting your money from Genesis-mining.

That way, you will be able to monitor your growth!

2. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Do we have new miners in the house?

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy