Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot & Fresh!!! Started 5days Ago: Make ฿115.2 With ฿0.0005

Discussion in 'HYIP! Dangerous Investments' started by solomon julius, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:56 AM.

1. solomon julius

solomon julius Rookie!!!

**Hot and New!!!! Earn ฿115.2 With Just ฿0.0005 one btchamp
    **Started 5Days Ago.. And if you can register now, you will be the downlines of mllions of people to come..
    **Cheapest matrix ever and working like crazy
    **Let Me Explain the “BTChamp Concept” More Clearly:

REGISTER TODAY: https://www.btchamp.com/ref/831bdc2509/register

THIS IS BASED ON EVERYONE JUST GETTING 2 participants (if you have more than 2 you can help you downline by placing these people under them)

► You join BTChamp and Upgrade to Level-1 by Paying / Donating 0.0005(#220) BTC to your Sponsor. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0005 BTC from each of your 2 Level-1 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.0005 x 2) = 0.001 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-2 by Paying / Donating 0.0009 BTC to your Level-2 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0009 BTC from each of your 4 Level-2 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.0009 x 4) = 0.0036 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-3 by Paying / Donating 0.003 BTC to your Level-3 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.003 BTC from each of your 8 Level-3 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.003 x 8) = 0.024 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-4 by Paying / Donating 0.014 BTC to your level-4 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.014 BTC from each of your 16 Level-4 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.014 x 16) = 0.224 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-5 by Paying / Donating 0.14 BTC to your Level-5 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.14 BTC from each of your 32 Level-5 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.14 x 32) = 4.8 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-6 by Paying / Donating 1.8 BTC to your Level-6 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 1.8 BTC from each of your 64 Level-6 referrals / down-lines i.e. (1.8 x 64) = 115.2BTC

Join using this link: https://www.btchamp.com/ref/831bdc2509/register and get massive spillover u do n't to worry about referrals my team is active
    Hurry now as it New. some of downline that join today are in level 2 without stress
    For guidance and questions about btchamp pm me on watsapp on this no 08177575426 or drop ur questions here

REGISTER TODAY: https://www.btchamp.com/ref/831bdc2509/register

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. solomon julius

solomon julius Rookie!!!

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy