Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Official Help! I Can't Find My Post On Jackobian Make Money Online Section!

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Am sure some of us are wondering what normally happens to some of their post when they share it here and i want to address that shortly here so you can understand that you are not being snubbed!

First of all, all posts in this section are subject to Verification by Admins and mods before they can feature and it is for good reasons as you will see soon!

At some point, people register in this forum only to spam and scam other people and get away with it. It was relatively easy to do so because there wasn't any means by which their posts could be checked before it gets to the public.
    Some people who are inexperienced will easily fall for their flatter and get duped!
    That is what we are fighting hard to prevent or possibly eliminate and i must say that we have been making good progress.

All posts in these sections are reviewed and the bad ones as filtered away while the good and informative ones are allowed to feature in the forums.

now, there are different types of posts that are considered bad and i will explain them below.

1. Duplicate posts [DDOS Spamming]
    When someone keeps posting the same thing over and over again, all his posts will not be approved!

2. Sneaky schemes

Things that are considered dangerous or proven not to be real in the past are binned too!

3. Poor posts/Outright spamming

Threads are expected to throw some light on what they are all about before they are considered complete and worthy to appear in the forums.
    Posts that include more links than text or in worse cases, ONLY LINKS are deleted the fastest!
    On the contrary, Informative and educative posts survive and thrive too!

4. INFERIOR ARTICLES
    Generally, each scheme gets some slots to feature in the forums.

If there are 10 posts on the same scheme, only the best 3-5 will be allowed to stay while others will be moved away so as to allow other schemes to show up too.. More like what Google does!
    It's not difficult. The key is this:
    IF THE POST IS GOOD AND INFORMATIVE, IT WILL BE APPROVED.
    IF IT IS THE BEST, IT WILL BE PINNED.
    if it falls below expected or relatively poorer than others, it will be binned
    I hope you understand better how the system works here and you should also understand that the reason behind this is to give everyone equal opportunities to air their views while not blocking the next person from doing exactly the same thing while providing the very best of what is obtainable for users of the forum!

Adigun likes this.
  2. inyavicsage

inyavicsage Member

3. Adigun

Adigun Member

Nice....

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Organisation is very important and keeping the forums tidy is an evidence of such.
    am glad you understand this properly.

Thanks

5. Adigun

Adigun Member

Yes I do, thanks

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey MOOSE Mod

Alright guys. Come on here

Prezzy likes this.
  7. James Nille

James Nille Well Known Mod

Cool

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Godgift

Godgift Member

Noted

Prezzy likes this.
  9. wokemz

wokemz Upcoming

Who is this aghorisharm spamming the whole front page with what i don't even understand. Am i the only one seeing it.

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I called it creativity bro:p
    He brought your attention here even though you could have scrolled past!

11. Prindu

Prindu Upcoming

@Prezzy,..Abeg, what's happening to all the threads I hv been creating recently, I don't get to see anyone. U will say dont spam, yet person no go see thread wey he create.
    Wetin dey happen kwanu? Am not happy again o!

12. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

GOOD AS YOU SHINE LIGHT ON IT.

13. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

neither am i but i assure you that the reasons why your post is not showing is something related to what we have in the first message on this thread and not because of anything dubious or out of order.

Kindly review your posts, share them again and i will review them once more. Of course, you can always trust me to approve when they are in line with what will help people.
    Thanks for your understanding bro

14. henrysparks

henrysparks Member

Preezy their was nothing wrong about my post... I don't see any reason why it wasn't posted as far am concern that was the best post concerning exearn platform because it breaked down all the complexity and uniqueness of exearn .. I don't like the fact that you didn't even bother replying my message...

15. enoone7

enoone7 Upcoming

Admin you too delay in approving post ooo. please aprove my post

16. Starrybill

Starrybill Member

please I like the idea if moderating post before it appears public, but my post are not bad why am not seeing any of them Sir #prezzy

17. bradley

bradley Member

Finally a sincere and open peer2peer site is here PaynGet Worldwide is a platform that gaurantees you 200% of your initial deposit in less than 12 hours, yes less than 12 hours . It has been tried and Tested . so what are you waiting for register with this link Sign Up
    PARTICIPANT SHOULD ABLE TO DO MOBILE BANKING FOR PROMPT PAYMENT

NO NEED TO REFER ANYBODY. NO DEALYS. ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICES

18. Immazone

Immazone Rookie!!!

19. Immazone

Immazone Rookie!!!

20. bradley

bradley Member

21. tipsee2

tipsee2 Upcoming

will 2face continue the protest? click the image below to watch

22. Lekato

Lekato Upcoming

I think some people are now paying to the admin for there post to be out
    I wonder why I have been posting for past few weeks now and none has been moderated

Seriously prezzy falls my hands

23. Lekato

Lekato Upcoming

I think some people are now paying to the admin for there post to be out
    I wonder why I have been posting for past few weeks now and none has been moderated

Seriously prezzy falls my hands

24. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Upcoming

25. Blessing1040

Blessing1040 Member

REGISTER - Noble Payers - P2P Donation Network
    HOW IT WORKS

Register on our platform using any of the packages or click REGISTER - Noble Payers - P2P Donation Network
    2. After registration, you will need to verify your mobile number. Then you can now login. And you will see whom you have been merged to pay.

3. Endeavor to call the user before you make payment.

4. After payment, please upload proof of payment and submit.. Please upload real proof of payment or you will be purged.

5. Once you have been confirmed, you will be eligible to receive payment from two persons.

6. After each cycle you can re-cycle using the same package or choose another package. However you have 3 days to do this.

7. You get referral bonus of ₦500 for each referral. (Referral is optional)

Referral bonus is withdrawable amount 10,000

26. nnamdi okebu

nnamdi okebu Rookie!!!

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy