Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Greenspeer.com By Christabel Is New - Check It Out!

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Don't know what wrong with some people. When will you learn to follow simple instructions???? STOP SPAMMING!

sango ilorin likes this.
  2. mariqueen

mariqueen Member

Hey, pls add me up on watsapp 07065636664

3. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

I JUST GOT TIRED WITH THEIR SPAMMING LIFE STYLE

4. sango ilorin

LEVEL THREE PPL ARE TO SHSRE THEIR TESTIMONY......IF YOU FALL TO THAT CATEGORY. KINDLY LOGIN AND DO THAT

5. bhgopo
    NOT JUST LEVEL THREE.

6. Oppy

Oppy Member

When will we who have not been paired for close to 2 wks share our testiminy

7. bjstardom

bjstardom Member

I Am In Level 2 Since 2nd Jan But I Have Filled The Testimonial Form Sha, I Guess It Was For Ppl Who Have Gotten Paid B4

8. GiftK

GiftK Rookie!!!

I just discovered an app called mCent that gives you free mobile airtime for trying apps on your phone this app is better than slideAirtime and Zoto this app pays you #120 for referring a person that is 100 persons pays you #12,000. Give it a try download this app with this link: mCent - Free Mobile Recharge - Android Apps on Google Play

9. liz-beth

liz-beth Member

Pls add me up 08163367901

10. Sweetday1

Sweetday1 Member

Send a message to support u'll be paired. I did n I'm in level2 now

11. Olalee

Olalee Member

Pls how do I get the support's details? I'm yet to be merged.

12. Sweetday1

Sweetday1 Member

Join the "Greenspeer Family" WhatsApp group @princevincly is talking about u'll see it there.

13. Sweetday1

Sweetday1 Member

Abeg wait for me oo. That's good

14. Olalee

Olalee Member

How
    dod

How do I join the Greenspeer WhatsApp family?

15. Olalee

Olalee Member

Pls I want to quickly complete this greenspeer cycle

16. princevincly

princevincly Member

M in level 3

17. princevincly

princevincly Member

18. Olalee

Olalee Member

been on level 2 for over 12days. And I don't know what to do.

19. Stephnora

Stephnora Member

Please how
    Long where you in level 3

20. eugyno

eugyno Member

i have upgraded to level 3 since january 2nd and i am yet to be given the 8 persons that will pay me 10k each

21. Cybertycoon

Cybertycoon Member

Greenspeer sounds to be reliable.But they need web savvy to up notch the site so as to avert technical glitch and lose of fund of the participants as the site carries heavy financial data. Am concerned about that.

22. The site is not opening, how are you guys registering .

mrdreams likes this.
  23. mrdreams

mrdreams Member

Keep trying bro!......QUITERS NEVER WIN

24. sango ilorin

IS OPENING BRO......JUST SOLVE THE CAPTCHA AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

25. SharonZee

SharonZee Member

I've been on level 2 since Jan 1. Hope there nothing wrong with my account ?

26. paul joshua

paul joshua Rookie!!!

Please I paid money to the person I was paired with last week Tuesday, and the person has confirmed it, am yet to be paired, please what do I do, I tried reaching there customer care, its not recheable, please help

27. Wow cool program cus I just registered

28. paul joshua

paul joshua Rookie!!!

Please I have paid money since last week Tuesday and the person I paid to has confirmed, and I am yet to be confirmed, please help, my email is maryutsuekie@yahoo.com. please help me

29. ishieymoney

ishieymoney Upcoming

don't worry you will be paired this week I'm so sure...

30. i have four different account on icharity... i am a glorious and a greedy testifier... greenspeer is the bomb.. i was as scared as most people that read this post, but i took the risk and now i am smilling.. presently in lvl2 in all my 4 accts

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy