Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Gmfunds 100% In 20days...

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Jblastmp, Dec 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

hii guys this is me again.. seeing a very fresh program which is going to go places next year... Gmfunds offer 100% in your provide help in 20days.. this program has beat off mmmunited. its still fresh and promising and its not a hyip but a peer to peer donation program like all others...2017 fresh start program... 100% in 20days plus 20% first time bonus.. this is amazinly awesome... join
    Home | GMAfunds.com
    use Jblastmp as ur ref or sponsor..
    let's build this community together.
    Home | GMAfunds.com
    referer id =Jblastmp

2. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

join in guys let's build this wonderful platform...

Use Jblastmp as ur sponsor or Upline.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  3. AYESON

AYESON Member

How much is there min. and max. payt?

4. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

$10 is the minimum pH.. And $2000 is the maximum pH

$10 minimum GH $10000 maximum GH use Jblastmp as ur Upline/sponsor
    Visit Home | GMAfunds.com

5. DonSpiff

DonSpiff Member

has any one been paid ?if yes any proof of recieved payment......just being care this time around cuz cryptoshare,helping revolution and MAC gat me bleeding meeehn

6. Prettynonna

Prettynonna Member

Sounds intresting

7. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

See proof of payment from my upline
    Join now use Jblastmp as your ref.. This program is going to be the first sky rocket program coming 2017.. U don't want to miss it....
    Home | GMAfunds.com
    Upline or sponsor name =Jblastmp

Attached Files:

8. can someone PH in naira?
    iz it in naira or bitcoin?

Jblastmp likes this.
  9. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Payments are done in bitcoin

10. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

gmafunds is absolute wonderful.. and come 2017 am seeing it taking over... 100% in 20days... 20% first time bonus and 20% ref bonus this is amazing program.... happy 2017.. happy program... happy earning...
    use Jblastmp as your Upline or sponsor.. let's smile together.. Don't forget Jblastmp is your sponsor name... Home | GMAfunds.com

11. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

U can't afford to miss this one guys. Come in now..let's grow this community together

12. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Good morning guys..see how powerful this program is going to become in 2017... Can u believe that ur downlines accumulates to your 10th generation.. That's to say u earn some % for your down line ref to ur 10th generation... Awesome.. Come in to this program guys. 100% in 20days its fantastic...

13. cybertek

cybertek Member

are u sure u not d owner of d site??

Jblastmp likes this.
  14. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Hahaha very funny... Anyway bro I was introduce to this program by a member here in jackobians..... I Am seeing a potential in this program.. Come 2017 And feels jackobians brethren shouldn't miss out... Am not the owner.. Bro am just a member. Thanks

15. Praize

Praize Member

av heard of it too....bt hw do i get paid?

Jblastmp likes this.
  16. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

hello bro.. payment are done in bitcoin... when register in the website Home | GMAfunds.com. use Jblastmp as ur Upline...after which provide help of the amount you want to starting from a minimum of $10 to maximum of $2000.. u will be paired with someone to make payment to... after making payment uploaded payment proof and confirmed.. u wait for 20days and withdraw. that's Get Help. u will be matched and receive ur 100% in ur bitcoin account

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  17. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

PH AND GH ARE WITH ......BITCOIN.....

18. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Its very interesting and cool

19. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Hello all...2017 is so close.. Take your spot on this program... 100% in 20days sounds great...

20. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Have you gotten your account yet... Very fresh program.. U cant afford to. Miss out

21. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

one tin i have learn abt bitcoins investment so far is DAT peer to peer donations programm not auto confirmation like (helping revolution oo) is still more safe Dan hyips stupid hyips though not 100% safe but 75%....dis gmfunds is currently paying i concur..gonna give it a shot soon January 5 tinz...

22. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Hello jackobians. Am so exited to be in this year 2017.. Hope u are. Gods mercy has kept us.. Its not by our power...

Update on gmafunds.com
    Upline or sponsor Jblastmp
    I just got merged on gmafunds see below proof of merging... Am about to execute payment.. And will update u once I get help... I want u to believe in this program... Its a boooom program for 2017.. Wonderful and paying 100% in 20days... Beats what mmmunited offers u.. Why should u not grap this program... Come and join me let's earn together...
    Home | GMAfunds.com
    Sponsor or Upline (Jblastmp) come in now guys.. It's paying

Attached Files:

23. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

Welcome to 2017 the year of success.. Gmafunds.com
    Sponsor/Upline: Jblastmp​
    This is the best program with best offer come 2017.. What are u waiting for... Join now and make 100% in 20days better than mmmunited

Attached Files:

24. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

My get help request instantly matched... Haaa gmafunds is awesome

Attached Files:

25. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Member

26. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Member

Pls If I PH now,after getting matched instantly, how many hours wil I be given

27. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Member

When u pH.. It takes about 2-5days to be matched... And u are given 48hours to pay or u are completely deleted from the system.. But ur GH matches are instant or maximum 48hrs

28. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Member

Gmafund matched me instantly

29. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Member

PH matched instantly

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy