Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Free Browsing Settings Using New Xp Psiphon Vpn Handler ___update By Gad!

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Cheats' started by Gad, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

If possible bro send a ss of the way you configured it, and it's your device rooted?

isah likes this.
  2. mrsagi

mrsagi Rookie!!!

9c 1 #Gad but mine connects bt disconnects after 2min... What can do

3. manuel

manuel Member

My etisalat is not connecting again... Has anybody experienced d same.

4. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Upcoming

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

Thanks gad working well

6. pius

pius Member

Yes my device is rooted@Gad shot_2016-11-28_07-20-01.png

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  7. Sezi

Sezi Upcoming

WTF??:eek:
    Wah kind od apn is that??!:confused:

8. Lanlehin

Lanlehin Rookie!!!

I Made 24k Today On Icharity. Join Now I'll Help You Get Referrals 08099484481

WHAT MAKES ICHARITY SPECIAL & UNIQUE*

1. The first person that uses your link to register pays you back and thereby making your investment zero investment with free 4 more slot to go.

2. You get down-lines in 3 ways

*Direct referral*
    When the people you source for register using your referral link.

*Spillover*
    when the person you are under (the up-liner you paid 6k ) 5 slot is full or has upgraded to level two, when people (New people that want to Register ) then still click on his link automatically the system redirect them to you as you are under him ,so you benefit as a down-liner.

*Randomization*
    The system just sends people that register on the site for the first time without a referral to pay 6k to you so you can approve them.
    This can take a long time, as they expect you to promote your own link.

3. Your stress on how to get down-lines end in grade 1 as the system automatically gives you people to pay you from grade 2 upward.
    I.e. the system share the 25 - grade 1 people to you in grade two, so they pay you 12k for you to approve them.

4. ICharity is a onetime investment.
    6k to get 30k in level one
    12k to get 300k in level 2 and it goes on that way.
    I.e. just with your 6k, you can get 30k in grade 1, you remove your start up money, which is 6k ,then you are left with 24k gain, in which you can decide to upgrade with 12k and 25 people will pay you 12k each. You can't lose your money, because you know who you are paying to.

5. Money is paid directly into your bank account, so only when you see alert you approve people.

6 No selling of anything (just promote your own referral link)

7 No buying of anything.

8. No intermediate system.

9. Multiple accounts are allowed i.e. you can keep gaining as you find referral.

10. The start up money is considerably reasonable.

11. Its 100% Real.

12. Your money is your money. It means any money that needed to be paid to you can't go to another up-line. (So far your referral used your link to apply and you approved them after they pay directly to your account)

Don't limit yourself with the fear of losing just 6k, in which you can never lose when it comes to ICHARITY.

Your start up money is 100% guaranteed returns as you only need one referral out of the 5 slots you have to use your link to Register.

*NOTE:*
    With 6,000 and your continuous upgrading, you can become a millionaire without doing much work. To achieve this, keep upgrading when you exceed the number allocated to you. Most importantly, carry your down-liners along, keep registering new members and encourage your down-liners to upgrade to bring in new members.

Please register now, but have your #6000 at hand, if not you will be blocked if you do not pay within 24 hours.
    Call or whatsapp 08099484481
    http://icharity.club/?ref=lanlehin10

9. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Change the APN to default bro that one is old, just restore everything back to default settings

10. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Enough with the spamming bro @Lanlehin, if you don't Stop now you will be banned!

Thanks

11. jackcob

jackcob Rookie!!!

Thanks a lot for your update.

Gad likes this.
  12. Sezi

Sezi Upcoming

Gad please answer , this stuff aint connecting even when it does., it still throttles just like sypon shield. Pleasze help me , I use glosecure. Even gloflat gave the same ish, wah shld I now do?
    Diz cheat is the LAST RESORT

13. lesley

lesley Member

@Gad,thanks for your discovery,but i thought there is an update?for xp Psiphon because of the bug on it!

14. Msdqkk

Msdqkk Rookie!!!

Gad plz I need ur here, does it only works on a rooted android phone

Opeyemi and you likes this.
  15. Msdqkk

Msdqkk Rookie!!!

Mine it will connect for some minute but it will not browse anything then later it will disconnect plz I need ur help here.

16. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Thanks bro, enjoy.................

17. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Yeah it's kinda misbehaving when using Glo, change your server to (best performance) and make show you have strong signal strength, also change your apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net or etisalat or internet.ng.airtel.com with that it won't disconnect once connected

As of now this is the new version haven't seen any update yet, don't worry when it comes will fill you Guy's in.

Yeah bro it work's on rooted and non-rooted devices

On what sim bro, and is your network mode in 3G ONLY not 2G/3G MODE

18. harbehorlarsam

harbehorlarsam Rookie!!!

Hw can it work with mtn

19. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Nah bro only working with Etisalat and Glo for now

20. lesley

lesley Member

@Gad, thanks again, We are here to stay.

21. Msdqkk

Msdqkk Rookie!!!

Glo

22. Msdqkk

Msdqkk Rookie!!!

Gad am using glo

23. Msdqkk

Msdqkk Rookie!!!

Gad plz can you sent the SS setting of glo for both the psiphon and phone settings plz,we ned ur help plz

Gad likes this.
  24. Nealson

Nealson Member

It's working oooo and its more stable mostly at night ;)...Gad more grease to your elbow
    :rolleyes:

Gad likes this.
  25. Nealson

Nealson Member

Use it with this Glo Apn :- glounlimitedzone and have a wonderful story to tell thereafter ;)

Gad likes this.
  26. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Just use default settings on your phone bro no special settings and to know more goto the first page of this Thread, and get it working

More questions kindly drop them

27. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Thanks bro, enjoy.................

Share with others too, more updates coming soon

28. jonto92

jonto92 Member

pls how will i use it wt etisalat pls

29. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

OK bro to use it for etisalat use this proxy server >>Download blaze on from etisalat put it on URL/HOST

30. Nealson

Nealson Member

Alright bro, am seriously enjoying it just finished downloading the flash complete season one , season two loading...

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy