Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Forget About Cloud Miners And Join This Web Mining Pool Free

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Atarhe, Dec 3, 2016.

1. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

It uses data too you just have to set it up

2. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

But you are using munero not btc

3. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

Do I have to use monero too

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

i think you downloaded the Windows version and i doubt if they have a software for iOs.

i will see what i can find for you though

5. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

bro, kindly open a new thread so people can easily see what you are saying and you stand a chance of getting a thread like this too.
    Hope you understand

6. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

bro, kindly open a new thread so people can easily see what you are saying and you stand a chance of getting a thread like this too.
    Hope you understand

7. Atarhe

Atarhe Member

It uses data u can set it up via settings menu

8. Atarhe

Atarhe Member

There are a lot of cryptocoins for u to mine all u have to do is make research on them and u can mine d ones that are valuable e.g Dashcoin = $8/DCN Monero = $7/XMR Ethereum = $7/ETH Bytecoin= $0.00004839

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy