Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot E Cooperative: Nigeria Based Paying Scheme Which Is Cheaper & Pays Faster

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Mister Gee, Dec 3, 2016.

1. danjay

danjay Rookie!!!

2. emmy123

emmy123 Member

Welcome to E-Cooperative

Register FOR FREE today and be on your way to making millions,
    Register and get 4 more people to complete your team, team work does it.
    Kindly register through this link - Join e-Cooperative

Call or Whatsapp for more info - 08029829222

3. Aythereal

Aythereal Rookie!!!

I am ready to join E cooperative but I want to join under some1 that can assure me downlines, anyone?

4. emmy123

emmy123 Member

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP 08029829222

5. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Yes, it is but you don't earn the money once, you earn gradually till it reaches 320,000

6. Hebron Danladi

Hebron Danladi Rookie!!!

See, Mister Gee, I registered under your link but I'm yet to get any downline as you've guaranteed if one is registered under your team! >> Join e-Cooperative

7. Hebron Danladi

Hebron Danladi Rookie!!!

See, Mister Gee, I registered under your strong team link but I'm yet to get any downline as you've guaranteed if one is registered under your team! >> Join e-Cooperative

8. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

First of all, I didn't promised downlines, I promised I will help get downlines if you Contact me once you are done with registration.
    But you didn't contact me on whatsapp, so here is my number again 07034511563

9. favour02

favour02 Rookie!!!

10. joyng

joyng Member

Join the moving train and make 320,000 in a month... Register now with 1,000 naira only... Click here to Join e-Cooperative

11. Ogidi_omo1

Ogidi_omo1 Member

With Just 1k you can be financially free and have 200000 in one month join using the link below Join e-Cooperative

12. emxy

emxy Member

13. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Join the money making train today

14. veektall

veektall Rookie!!!

I just joined today and I'm willing to register four people under me for free so as to get downlines faster. So what are you waiting for click the link below to register for free

Join e-Cooperative.

Offer ends 1st January 2017.

15. veektall

veektall Rookie!!!

Please call 08125621287 to confirm offer before registering.

16. Hebron Danladi

Hebron Danladi Rookie!!!

Make 2017 Your Most Successful Year Yet!

Help of Just ₦1,000 ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of Over ₦200,000 within 40 DAYS!*

*Details of the system:*

E-cooperative is a simple system that enables members raise the money they seek for any business project, personal cause and make money from their venture. It's a program that makes you money directly to your bank account while you sleep!

This simply implies that there is NO central account where money is paid and/or shared, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines. Great, right?

How it works

You begin the business with just ₦1,000. Yes! You are to contribute ₦1,000 into your sponsor’s business.

How to Make Money from e-Cooperative

For you to be part of this business, you need the following:

1. A Nigerian bank account.
    2. An active phone number.
    3. An e-mail address.

* *HOW IT WORKS:*

*Level 1:*
    Here you upgrade with just ₦1,000 by CLICKING upgrade from the options at the left hand side in your dashboard and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the ₦1,000 to.

Upon submitting request for upgrade and getting confirmation by the person, you will automatically be in level 1 on the System and eligible to receive payment of ₦1,000 from 4 members giving you a total of ₦4,000.

*Level 2:*
    After receiving your payment of ₦4,000, you upgrade to level 2 by paying ₦2,500 (from the ₦4,000 you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive ₦2500 from 16 persons, which is ₦40,000.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay ₦5,000 (from the ₦40,000 you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched to you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive ₦5000 from 64 persons, which is ₦320,000.

*LEVEL 4:*
    Here, you pay ₦10,000 (from the ₦320,000 you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched to you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive ₦10,000 from 256 persons, which is ₦2,560,000.

Differences between this system and other network business:
    1. It is unique.
    2. Entry prize is small. Just ₦1,000 only.
    3. Payments are made directly to your Nigeria bank account.

You have to hurry now for your place because many people are asking to join the team. Use this link to register and get started : >> Join e-Cooperative

17. favour02

favour02 Rookie!!!

Don't just register for a team where u will be stuck,register for a team where u can get spillovers, to join,press this link
    Join e-Cooperative

18. Hebron Danladi

Hebron Danladi Rookie!!!

See, only join crowdsharing platform under STRONG team. Our team helps you achieve this on e-Cooperative >>Join e-Cooperative

19. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Let's keep flexing on E cooperative

20. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

21. emmy123

emmy123 Member

Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!*

*Details of the system:*

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines.

* *HOW IT WORKS:*

*Level 1:*
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to.

Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

*Level 2:*

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

*LEVEL 4:*
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

Differences b/w this system and other network businesses :

This system is unique. I will highlight it here:

ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!:

[​IMG][​IMG]PAYPLAN*[​IMG][​IMG]
    Levels donations. Returns
    Level1. 1000. 4000
    Level2 2500. 40,000
    Join e-Cooperative

Level3 5000. 320,000
    Level4 10,000. 2,560,000
    Level5. 25,000. 100,000
    Level6. 50,000. 800,000
    Level7. 90,000 5,760,000
    Level8. 175,000. 44,800,000
    *Believe me, there ain't any platform as cool [​IMG][​IMG] as dis*
    *Take dat step nd Invest ur 1000naira 2day instead of leaving in d bank nd paying constant sms alerts charges without profits[​IMG][​IMG]*

So when I saw ecooperative just 1,000 naira to get started which earns you hundreds of thousands in couple of days, I decided to do my research about it and get the word across to everyone. ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!

Please this is a serious OPPORTUNITY for ONLY serious PEOPLE.
    Use the link below to get yourself registered
    Join e-Cooperative

22. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

It will take time since you will be getting downlines only from spillovers

23. emmy123

emmy123 Member

-Cooperative

Register FOR FREE today and be on your way to making millions,
    Register and get 2 more people to complete your team, team work does it.
    Kindly register through this link - Join e-Cooperative

Call or Whatsapp for more info - 08029829222

24. edyty

edyty Member

Digital Portal Club - How It Works

DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not a bank, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB does not collect your money, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not an ONLINE BUSINESS, HYIP, investment or MLM program. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is a community where people help each other. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred funds to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Digital Portal Club is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 100% increase in 8 Days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now

Participate with your spare money only

Register

BECOME A FREE MEMBER

Digital Portal Club - Register

About PROVIDE HELP

Providing PH (Provide Help)

• Participants can PH (Provide Help) from 10$ to 100$ Maximum
    • PH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

• When PH has been paired, You have 24 hours to provide the donation.
    • When providing donation the Member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt)
    After Providing Hashcode

• Blockchain API will check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver
    • The PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver
    About RePH (Recommitment)

Providing rePH (Recommitment)

• Participants can rePH (Recommit) from last PH amount to 100$ Maximum
    • RePH (Recommit) will be made after 5 days from the last confirmed PH
    • You need to RePH(Recommit) before you can release the Complete 100% PH.

About GET HELP

Getting GH (Get Help)

• Participants can GH (Get Help) from 10$ to 200$ Maximum
    • GH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

• When GH has been paired, You only have 1 hour to wait for the donation to arrive.
    • When getting GH, you only need to wait for the donation to arrive no need for you to confirm the GH amount Blockchain API will be the one checking the amount that arrive in your wallet and will confirm if you have gotten already.
    GH Hashcode

• Hashcode will be updated in your GH assignments once blockchain API have confirm the donation
    • AUTO GH confirm.
    About Help Growth

Great 100% growth start to grow after your commitment amount was confirm, Once “PROVIDE HELP” assignment has been dispatched in your dashboard, you will have 24 hours to provide “donation” on the bitcoin address that was assigned to you by the system.

Growth Value

8 days 100%

The Growing Rates are 12.5% daily: It means that your money will be 100% after 8 days and recommitment should be made after 5days when PH was confirm. The interest is accrued every minute but credited on every hour in your dashboard. Remember that pairing of assignment for your PH will be within 5 minutes.

Commitment Amount is 10$ to 100$

ReCommitment

After 5 days

Before 8 days of growth has been achieved you need to RePH(recommit) first before you can release your first “COMPLETE Matured PH”. RePH (recommitment) will be available after 5days from the start of your confirm PH. Recommitment process is there to achieve a sustainable platform.

Commitment 10$ to 100$

• There will be an 8 days locking period. (Withdraw your fund after 8 days)
    • All commitment should be Multiple of 10$
    • We will provide notifications when you need to recommit already.
    Working Bonuses?

Direct Bonus

Direct Bonus Income is 5%

For each new member (Direct) that you have invited to the platform you will get the referral bonus: ( This bonus can only be benefitted by the sponsors if the participants have a PH that has been confirm by the System (confirm PH).

Managers Bonus

For each new member (indirect or direct) that you have invited to the platform you will get the Managers Bonus. Managers bonus can only be acquired by participants who account status has been upgrade to manager. (This bonus can only be benefitted by the Managers if the participants have a PH that has been confirm by the System (confirm PH)

All Managers and Direct Bonus will be available for claim when the PH of the participants has been confirm by the system. When PH of the participants has been cancelled so is the bonus.

Additional Terms and Conditions?

• Digital Portal Club participants must be over 18 years of age and should participate with your spare money only
    • You can use same email multiple times during multiple registration.
    • Multiple Account are allowed in this platform.
    • Must know how a blockchain and bitcoin technology works.
    • No Admin Fee, No Get Donation Fee Deducted.
    Register

BECOME A FREE MEMBER

Digital Portal Club - Register

25. Samson Ogunwole

Samson Ogunwole Rookie!!!

We promise to help you get downlines... Since our four downlines are complete, we have started generating referrals for our downlines too... Join E Cooperatives most active team, and together we can achieve greatness Join e-Cooperative...

26. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

27. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

No spamming please

28. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

lets keep joing the moving train

29. DeMoore

DeMoore Rookie!!!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF E-COOPERATIVE?

This is the fastest way to make money this festive season.

*HOW IT WORKS*

Level 1:

Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to. Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

Level 2:

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

LEVEL 3:

Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

LEVEL 4
    :

Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

Click this link to register:
    Join e-Cooperative

30. megaprofit

megaprofit Rookie!!!

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy