Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot E Cooperative: Nigeria Based Paying Scheme Which Is Cheaper & Pays Faster

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Mister Gee, Dec 3, 2016.

1. besterine97

besterine97 Member

join e-cooperative just #1000

2. kennyg

kennyg Rookie!!!

Ultimate Cycler is back and good/better.Join Ultimate Cycler with this Link and get paid in 3 to 4 working days manymany of spillovers waiting for you..Just one click and get your N50000 .. www.Ultimatecycler.com/ref/Lazeez44 here is my mail..Kenny268.kk@gmail.com..Send me your Ref Link after successful so i can help get you ppl

3. Freshbae

Freshbae Member

Join ecooperative today and get your downlines in 2 days!!!
    Register and upgrade TODAY to benefit from the available downlines
    FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
    Join e-Cooperative

4. Classic Sammy

Classic Sammy Member

5. besterine97

besterine97 Member

Join e-Cooperative

6. besterine97

besterine97 Member

7. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Merry Christmas

8. raph

raph Member

Hurray!!! AUTOMATED 40%

I am delighted to let you know that you are now free from financial indebtedness..... The solution is AUTOMATED 40% interest on your money. What do we do?

➡ we donate peer to Peer indirectly
    ➡40% interest guaranteed on your donations
    ➡central account for all money donated. To avoid pairing which s waste of time..
    ➡Nobody is your upline and No downlines needed.
    ➡Pure naira to naira transaction.
    ➡u dnt need to refer before u are paid
    ➡fixed amount (5000)..
    ➡unlimited PH(donations)
    ⏩⏩⏩5000 to get instant 7000

Do you want financial freedom? Are you tired of waiting for days or months before making gains? Den here s d place to b.

you can provide help as many as u like.....invite Ur friends too. With d link below.dnt eat alone!!

POSSIBLE QUESTIONS and ANSWERs
    ➡Do we get matched or paired??? No
    ➡Who are we PH(donating) to? A central bank
    ➡Can we pH(donate) as many times a day?? Yes
    ➡ Where is d 2000k profit comi from? REM s a helpi hand.....from members who pH
    ➡Why PH 5000k alone?? For trust....cos Nigerians hadly believe..secondly...so Ur 7000k wi b given back
    To u ASAP...cos it wil nt b gud if one provide 100k and anoda 1k n u espect both to get 40% ASAP..NO.
    ➡Do u need to refer before being paid? No.any new PH member wil b under U. We encourage members to invite new members...with d link below.
    ➡how do we PH? For now we b usin a whatsap group for communication...first watsap grup for discussions...and testimony...second watsap grup no talks....only pH with this format PH/5000/full name/bank/ bank accout numba e.g ph/5000/agbos hope/firstbank/3024739253 wen I see Ur PH in the second grup...den I drop d acct name n number..were u deposit..
    ➡ when do we get paid? Cud even be in the next seconds..if we get a new PH member..
    ➡why 40% and not 100% or 200%? So members can get paid immediately...no time wasting!!!!

Discussion and testimony group link ......click... WhatsApp Group Invite

Strictly only for serious minded persons that want to PH shoud use that format above.....PH group link...
    BANK INFO FOR AUTOMATED 40%

9. Freshbae

Freshbae Member

Hello all
    Register on ecooperative now and get your 4 downlines today if you upgrade immediately. 8 new downlines available
    Join e-Cooperative

10. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Make money this holiday season with E Cooperative

11. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Join E cooperative today

12. prince5005

prince5005 Member

E cooperative is really paying...join my team and get referral spillovers.... Join e-Cooperative

13. Ukpieee

Ukpieee Member

guy you sure?

14. Ukpieee

Ukpieee Member

After
    After getting d first four people and upgrading.. .what next?
    Where do d downlines come from

15. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

16. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

The downlines comes from the people your direct downlines referred.

17. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Message me on whatsapp with this number 07034511563 if you have any more questions

18. prince5005

prince5005 Member

Mister gee,...which level u dey now ??? how much have u made??

19. Classic Sammy

Classic Sammy Member

20. Duke22

Duke22 Upcoming

Join my fast growing team in going your downlines please only if you have your 1k ready for instant upgrade after reg need serious minded people if u aren't gonna upgrade immediately don't reg.. Join e-Cooperative

Contact me via whatsapp for any further questions 08082027170

21. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

22. bolajimigida

bolajimigida Rookie!!!

23. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Am in level 3 now and I have made close to 45,000 naira

24. Classic Sammy

Classic Sammy Member

25. prince5005

prince5005 Member

WOW!! you deyflex ohh

26. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Yes, level 2 upward is were the fun is, because there is no need to refer again, just relax and start receiving bank alerts.

27. prince5005

prince5005 Member

But i wanna ask....Is level 3 not the level where u stand to make over N320,000??

28. bolajimigida

bolajimigida Rookie!!!

Join E-cooperative Program where your *N1000* will earn you millions of naira within a short period of time. Yes you read it right. *N?1000 ONLY* No *Evangelism/Preaching* required, No *Downlines/Referral* needed. Here is a breakdown of how the program works. When you join, you will be on Level Zero and the system automatically pairs you to someone who you will pay your N1000 to. After you have paid, he/she confirms your payment and you are being upgraded to level 1.(please note that these N1000 payment have to be made within 72hours after your registration else, you will will be evicted and your account deleted from the system). Within a period of one week, 4 persons will be matched to you and they will pay you N1000 each(TOTAL=N4,000). You now upgrade to level 2 using N2500 and you will get N2500 each from 16 persons(TOTAL=N40,000). You upgrade to level 3 with N5000 and you get N5000 each from 64 persons(TOTAL=N320,000). You now upgrade to level 4 with N10000 and you will get N10000 each from 256 persons(TOTAL=N2,560,000) *SUMMARY:* To move to Level 1, pay N1000 Benefit: N1000 * 4 persons= *N4,000* To move to Level 2, pay N2500 Benefit: N2500 * 16 persons= *N40,000* To move to Level 3, pay N5000 Benefit: N5000 * 64 persons= *N320,000* To move to Level 4, pay N10000 Benefit: N10000 * 256 persons= *N2,560,000* *NOTE:* You are not getting new cash into the system apartment from your initial N1000. It is the profit you make in the program that you use to upgrade to the next level. Also, payments are made directly into your Nigeria Bank account. Join this link and get down line within 42hours Join e-Cooperative

29. Aythereal

Aythereal Rookie!!!

I am ready to join E cooperative but I want to join under some1 that can assure me downlines, anyone?

30. emmy123

emmy123 Member

Welcome to E-Cooperative

Register FOR FREE today and be on your way to making millions,
    Register and get 4 more people to complete your team, team work does it.
    Kindly register through this link - http://www.ecooperative.online/register/sunnyking2016

Call or Whatsapp for more info - 08029829222 before registration

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy