Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Hot E Cooperative: Nigeria Based Paying Scheme Which Is Cheaper & Pays Faster

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Mister Gee, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

E COOPERATIVE is just like PAID ROCKET but the only difference is that its for NIGERIAN users only, it only deals with levels and all you need is just ₦1000 and once you click the link below you will be taken to the registration page and once you register you will be taken to the page of your sponsor whom you will pay the ₦1000 but make sure you call the sponsor before and after paying so that your sponsor can confirm your payment and you will be moved to level 1.​

In level 1 you will be only be required to edit your profile by adding your bank details and phone number to your profile and by referring just 4 people with your referral link and those 4 people you refer, will pay you ₦1000 naira each.

After you have confirmed 4 payment you will be required to pay ₦2500 to a random user who will be linked to you. Once the user confirms your payment, you will be upgraded to level 2 and at level 2, 16 users will be linked/matched to you. Those 16 users will pay you ₦2500 each and so on.

If you are interested click the link below
    Join e-Cooperative

Click the link below to join the whatsapp group.
    E cooperative
    The good thing about this is that there is bitcoin wahala or international user wahala.

If you have questions ask in the comments section.

Note: If you are not ready to upgrade i.e pay the 1k, please dont register because this is for serious people who are ready to earn and not waste time.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Note: Please if you not going to be serious with this, don't register.

3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

It's very similar to ParadisepaymentNigeria.

Nice share. Thanks for keeping us updated! :rolleyes:

I will have to consider this seriously and get back to you :)

4. Very nice.. I'm in.
    Pls register through this link and let's make some cool cash.

CLICK= Join e-Cooperative

5. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Notify here if you have registered

6. Thanks man... Level 1 confirmed..
    Click to join us....

Click.
    Join e-Cooperative

7. Wrong thread mehn u could be banned for this.

8. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Hi
    Dude, why the spamming

9. Hurry up guys.. The first set of people to register in any ponzi schemes are the ones that benefits the most.. What are u waiting for...
    Quote: mister Gee

E COOPERATIVE is just like PAID ROCKET but the only difference is that its for NIGERIAN users only, it only deals with levels and all you need is just ₦1000 and once you click the link below you will be taken to the registration page and once you register you will be taken to the page of your sponsor whom you will pay the ₦1000 but make sure you call the sponsor before and after paying so that your sponsor can confirm your payment and you will be moved to level 1.

In level 1 you will be only be required to edit your profile by adding your bank details and phone number to your profile and by referring just 4 people with your referral link and those 4 people you refer, will pay you ₦1000 naira each.

After you have confirmed 4 payment you will be required to pay ₦2500 to a random user who will be linked to you. Once the user confirms your payment, you will be upgraded to level 2 and at level 2, 16 users will be linked/matched to you. Those 16 users will pay you ₦2500 each and so on.

If you are interested click the link below.

Join: Join e-Cooperative

The good thing about this is that there is bitcoin wahala or international user wahala.

If you have questions ask in the comments section.

Note: If you are not ready to upgrade i.e pay the 1k, please dont register because this is for serious people who are ready to earn and not waste time.

Join e-Cooperative

10. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Don't forget to notify here if you have registered so we can help you refer people using your link.

Vicks likes this.
  11. Marnexy

Marnexy Member

How fast can u get me 4 referrals if I join through your link?

12. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

In a week, you should have 2, but if you also post your referral link, you might have the 4 in less than a week.

13. Well said...

14. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Funny you :p

Sondnuel and Marnexy like this.
  15. Marnexy

Marnexy Member

Hehehehehe... Prezzy e no funny o. na him say him go get me referrals na if I join through him link.

16. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

BRO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS...WHY YOU ALWAYS PUT SAND FOR OTHERS PPL GArI

17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

If be can magically manufacture referrals for you as he just said, and of course as you demanded, why not convert those referrals to his own?

It will take less energy to do so

Marnexy likes this.
  18. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

it's not magic, and am not manufacturing referrals.
    spillovers are given to those who register with the link above since my own matrix is already full.

19. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Alright buddy. I have nothing against what you are doing once it's working!.
    Keep up the good job. I'll help if I can

Marnexy likes this.
  20. Mister Gee.. Greetings to u..

21. People has been calling to ask about it..some of them wants to register today

22. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Answer them now, and check your matrix, you have 3 members there already.

23. Yeah.. Still waiting for their calls and payment today.. None has called today

24. Bro.. The best and surest means of getting Downlines is through your effort, you can get spillovers at some point and it totally depends on the number of incomers.. I suggest you register, make an effort for yourself while we do our best to make sure our Downlines get people as well.

25. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Nicely said.

26. Its nice.. Downline is complete, two has made payments.
    We are making progress..

27. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

I thought I saw 3 has made payment

28. Yusuf Azeez

Yusuf Azeez Member

pls how can I convert airtime to cash. A guy posted something like that some weeks ago. pls someone shld help contact d guy

29. Mister Gee

Mister Gee Member

Try using the search engine.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.