Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Do U Want To Make Enough Money Before February? Then Join Ecooperative With Just #1000

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Enolife, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Enolife

Enolife Member

2. Sniper

Sniper Member

Is it Bitcoin or i to go queue in d bank to pay 1k

3. Ogidi_omo1

Ogidi_omo1 Member

Join the moving train and register below and get your own dowlines back after you account os activated Join e-Cooperative

4. Henry20

Henry20 Rookie!!!

MAKE %100 OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN 15DAYS.

ABOUT MMMBTC

This platform was launched on the 1ST of DECEMBER 2016, and MMMBTC initiative is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial Freedom. Thanks to the mastermind behind this greate platform who believes people to help each other in increasing the standard of living worldwide and we also believe this can be done within a short interval of 15days.

WHY MMMBTC?

We offer the best services as a result of consolidation of all best practices of other communities. We combine them to create a more advanced and effective system. 2days after it was launched, MMMBTC platform is currently receiving Massive attendances from different countries around the Globe. The idea of “MMMBTC” just like MMMUnited but with an advanced and well researched community to tackle all problems faced by other communities and came up with a more bright system that has a great feature for people who are ready to provide help and recieve help which will encouraged and transformed lots of Elites. Confirmation of the genuine nature of the initiative to the World. The community "MMMBTC" is obviously going worldwide on all social media platforms, we are observing everyone on every important place on the web. Which is a better way to confirm the success and its appeal to the world at large.

EXPLANATION OF MMMBTC

' Lunched on DECEMBER 1st

5% REFERRAL COMMISSION

2.5% FAST PAY/CONFIRM COMMISSION FOR BOTH PAIRS

Accept only bitcoin as medium of payment

Your Mavro grows 100% After 15Days

You can withdraw after 15days?

No Recommitment

Full contact of who you are paired with(Name, phone number, Email).

BASIC TOOLS

Let's assume you start with only $20 bitcoin
    After 15 days you have -- $40
    After 30 days you have -- $80
    After 45 days you have -- $160
    After 60 days you have -- $320
    After 75 days you have -- $640
    After 90 days you have -- $1280

The $20 (10,400) you started with after 3 months, it will become $1280 Bitcoin Value (70 0,000)
    Interesting?

Join MMMBTC today and be financially free in the next 3months.

To register, chat me up zero.eight.one.six.zero.three.three.seven.nine.one.eight or drop your email or number.

Take action, Be bold.

5. Enolife

Enolife Member

6. Enolife

Enolife Member

7. Mcblessing

Mcblessing Rookie!!!

8. Enolife

Enolife Member

9. Enolife

Enolife Member

10. octa

octa Member

Enolife can I get your phone number. So we could talk

11. octa

octa Member

Pleaseeeeee

12. Enolife

Enolife Member

Whatsapp me on whatsapp 08107645603

13. Enolife

Enolife Member

14. Enolife

Enolife Member

15. Enolife

Enolife Member

16. Adesina oluwasegun

Adesina oluwasegun Rookie!!!

If I register now,how many hours will it take you to get me referrals.

17. Enolife

Enolife Member

2-4 days

18. Enolife

Enolife Member

19. Enolife

Enolife Member

20. octa

octa Member

21. Ogidi_omo1

Ogidi_omo1 Member

join the link below ans enjoy the benefit of an online money making ecoopertae pays and its real folow the link and be happy
    Join e-Cooperative

22. Enolife

Enolife Member

23. Enolife

Enolife Member

24. Ogidi_omo1

Ogidi_omo1 Member

*Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!* *Details of the system:* It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep! E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too. This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines. * *HOW IT WORKS:* *Level 1:* Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to. Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira. *Level 2:* After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira. *LEVEL 3:* Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira. *LEVEL 4:* Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira. Differences b/w this system and other network businesses : This system is unique. I will highlight it here: ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!: PAYPLAN* Levels donations. Returns Level1. 1000. 4000 Level2 2500. 40,000 Level3 5000. 320,000 Level4 10,000. 2,560,000 Level5. 25,000. 100,000 Level6. 50,000. 800,000 Level7. 90,000 5,760,000 Level8. 175,000. 44,800,000 *Believe me, there ain't any platform as cool as dis* *Take dat step nd Invest ur 1000naira 2day instead of leaving in d bank nd paying constant sms alerts charges without profits* So when I saw ecooperative just 1,000 naira to get started which earns you hundreds of thousands in couple of days, I decided to do my research about it and get the word across to everyone. ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES! Please this is a serious OPPORTUNITY for ONLY serious PEOPLE. Use the link below to get yourself registered MATTER OF MINUTES AND GET YOUR OWN DOWNLINES 24HRS AFTER REGISTRATION!: contact for any help 08034098053 Click this link to register: Join e-Cooperative Join e-Cooperative

25. Enolife

Enolife Member

26. Endure Lin

Endure Lin Rookie!!!

The number of the guy I am to pay has not gone since yesterday..... I am stuck

27. raph

raph Member

Peer to peer donation...make thousands a day...
    PH 5000 and GH 7500 within 5hrs...
    50% interest!!

Happy earning!!!
    Start PH with d format in that channel....before it fully starts.......hurry

FAST EARNERS CHANNEL
    FAST EARNERS CHANNEL

Start pH now is new!!!! U will b merged within 5hrs

28. Ogidi_omo1

Ogidi_omo1 Member

Join ecooperate with the links below and thank God, n me later
    *Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!*

*Details of the system:*

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines.

* *HOW IT WORKS:*

*Level 1:*
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira. An your account will be activated once the person have gotten the payment. Pasting of downlines will follow

*Level 2:*

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

*LEVEL 4:*
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

Differences b/w this system and other network businesses :

This system is unique. I will highlight it here:

ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!:

PAYPLAN*
    Levels donations. Returns
    Level1. 1000. 4000
    Level2 2500. 40,000
    Level3 5000. 320,000
    Level4 10,000. 2,560,000
    Level5. 25,000. 100,000
    Level6. 50,000. 800,000
    Level7. 90,000 5,760,000
    Level8. 175,000. 44,800,000
    *Believe me, there ain't any platform as cool as dis*
    *Take dat step nd Invest ur 1000naira 2day instead of leaving in d bank nd paying constant sms alerts charges without profits*

So when I saw ecooperative just 1,000 naira to get started which earns you hundreds of thousands in couple of days, I decided to do my research about it and get the word across to everyone. ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!

Please this is a serious OPPORTUNITY for ONLY serious PEOPLE.
    Use the link below to get yourself registered
    MATTER OF MINUTES AND GET YOUR OWN DOWNLINES 24HRS AFTER REGISTRATION!:

contact for any help

Click this link to register:
    Join e-Cooperative
    Join e-Cooperative

29. ccurious

ccurious Rookie!!!

Can I have your number to chat you up on WhatsApp?

30. Enolife

Enolife Member

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy