Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here & If you Ever wanted to Make Money Online, Join the Jackobian Team and Earn Easily among Friends! [With recycling]
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Do U Want To Make Enough Money Before February? Then Join Ecooperative With Just #1000

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Enolife, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Enolife

Enolife Member

I'm sorry if I bother you. I believe you may not really like these networking businesses trending all over the town probably because of the strenuous and complex processes involved as well as the risks you would bear investing your hard-earned money.

On the other hand, you may have probably participated in the recycling monetary contributions among your friends/colleagues, even with some huge sum of money which is motivated by the level of trust and patience among the participants. And that's exactly my point below but the only difference is that you can start with just #1000. Yes just #1000, a chicken change you can dash to anyone has the ability to fetch you thousands and millions. This is how:

*Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!*

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. Enolife

Enolife Member

IMG_20161224_080712_173.JPG *****Details of the system*****

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines.

3. Enolife

Enolife Member

*****HOW IT WORKS:*****

*STAGE 1*

*Level 1:*
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to.

Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

*Level 2:*

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

*LEVEL 4*
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

4. Enolife

Enolife Member

5. Enolife

Enolife Member

My Proves IMG_20161221_120343_703.JPG IMG_20161221_120343_703.JPG IMG_20161221_120343_703.JPG IMG_20161221_120404_722.JPG IMG_20161221_120343_703.JPG IMG_20161221_145622_341.JPG

6. Enolife

Enolife Member

*Bonus for the first 10 persons*

Register and get 4 downlines from me today.
    I need only serious persons please!!!

Join e-Cooperative Join e-Cooperative

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  7. Toluwiseguru

Toluwiseguru Member

Woooow I couldn't believe this. I registered today and someone called me that I should my acct details. Guys join via this link. This is real and am surprised www.ultimatecycler.com/ref/shoyinka7018

8. I got my downlines in two days thanks to @Enolife, stop dulling and start making money real quick with a thousand naira

9. electrode

electrode Upcoming Mod

Mr @Enolife haven't you made enough from this system your post is everywhere the whole community

10. Enolife

Enolife Member

There's no crime in introducing people into the best money making system right now

11. Enolife

Enolife Member

Thanks Bro for the appreciation

12. emmy123

emmy123 Member

e cooperative is your way out of this economic recession just with 1000 you are on your way to financial freedom........ if you are interested and you can work hard but you dont have the N1000.. then chat me on whatsapp 08029829222 or text me on 08060425999 just chat INTERESTED

13. valfrost

valfrost Member

I want to join but cant bring ppl can u give me spill overs my no is 08119323861

14. Enolife

Enolife Member

Yes I can do that. Are u on whatsapp so that we can chat about it?

15. priderock

priderock Rookie!!!

16. priderock

priderock Rookie!!!

17. priderock

priderock Rookie!!!

18. olorunsesan

olorunsesan Rookie!!!

I really hope u can get referals for pple bcos i was promised referrals before joining icharity and after registering with link provided since 2 weeks now i was given only 1 referral and the guy has since been silent about it.

19. Classic Sammy

Classic Sammy Member

Spend Less Register And Upgrade Your Ecooperative Account With Just #1,000 u can become a millionaire within a month click here to register now....15 Downlines Available Till Tomorrow Morning By 10am

Join e-Cooperative

20. dan united

dan united Member

mr enolife
    here's my whats app no, i want to be sure of somethings, please do well to call me or chat me up

21. olorunsesan

olorunsesan Rookie!!!

Mr r Enolife, i just registered right now using your link but your name did not appear as my sponsor rather i saw a funjose as my sponsor and also help me all the downlines i need to start earning. Thank you.

22. olorunsesan

olorunsesan Rookie!!!

The main reason i joined e-cooperative via your link is the promise to provide downlines otherwise i had no reason to join.

23. olorunsesan

olorunsesan Rookie!!!

Can i register two accounts because i just joined with another person before seeing this great offer of downlines although everybody is promising downlines but i need something real and true. Am yet to make any payment to so maybe i can just discard that one re-register under you if you will indeed provide me with all needed downlines

24. valfrost

valfrost Member

25. Enolife

Enolife Member

Pls contact ur upline/sponsor "funjose". Thank u

26. Enolife

Enolife Member

@Classic Sammy with the username "funjose", since you've deemed it fit to spam my thread, also deem it fit to provide those that you've deceived with downlines too. Thank u

27. Freshbae

Freshbae Member

Yes you can. We will help you with downlines. I'm a downline of Enolife.
    Register here
    Join e-Cooperative

28. Osa

Osa Member

I want to join now but I don't have the money now. 07031849911

29. Osa

Osa Member

@Enolife, I just registered but I didn't see you as my sponsor. I need help from you please succeed. Thanks

30. valfrost

valfrost Member

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy