Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Bless you too!
    Kindly share this information with your friends to enlighten them... Trust me, most of them are WISHING YOU COULD JUST SEND THIS ACROSS TO THEM!

besides, I'll really appreciate you recommending my work to someone. Means a lot to me bro.

So will you?

2. Adigun

Adigun Member

why won't I do that, ofcuz I will love to....

Prezzy likes this.
  3. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Thanks a lot. My tutorials will continue soonest!

4. Alhaji

Alhaji Rookie!!!

@Prezzy what do you mean by this statement " (I recommend xapo ) because no charge fees for "
    what do u mean by charge fees? which fees? How? do others charge fees? like blockchain ? pls explain more. thanks for ur good work

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Destine

Destine Rookie!!!

Thanks a lot @Prezzy. I appreciate

6. Alhaji

Alhaji Rookie!!!

@Prezzy what do you mean by this statement " (I recommend xapo ) because no charge fees for "
    what do u mean by charge fees? which fees? How? do others charge fees? like blockchain ? pls explain more. thanks for ur good work

7. J62Oteri

J62Oteri Rookie!!!

Hello

Hello Prezzy, thanks for the tutorials. I tried creating my account through the Xapo link but it was unsuccessful despite filling all the fields. How else do i do that?

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Sun

Sun Rookie!!!

Precious, what do you have to say about Btcclick, freebitco.in, moonbit.co.in and bonusbitcoin.com. thanks

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

10. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Actually I noticed that blockchain.info charges users really high for transactions.

They charge more than what am used to in xapo that's why I recommend Xapo wallet

+++

If you receive small amounts of Bitcoins repeatedly, they will charge you extremely high.. As high as $3 in your future transactions claiming different things.

This happened twice when I was still receiving mining payments in blockchain and that's why I switched it to Xapo because it is usually small and daily.

12. Alhaji

Alhaji Rookie!!!

Noted

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy