Click Here to Register on Jackobian Forums

Do you know that Jackobian is developing a Money Machine Software? Learn About the Upcoming Jackobian MLM-HYIP Software Here!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

I got a call from someone who happens to be living near to me yeterday night and he wants to learn how to Bitcoin investment works. Hopefully, we get to meet today so i can help him get started with the basic things such as Bitcoin wallet selection, funding before we proceed to investing. So, i thought, if you can do this for just about anyone, why not just do it for everyone?

And that's exactly what am going to do in this thread.
    Here, in this thread that am starting this Sunday, i want to put smile on some Nigerians' faces. I intend to walk you through the processes involved in

Getting started with Bitcoin
    Creating your bitcoin account
    Funding your Bitcoin account
    Using the BTC in there to Invest here in Nigeria
    Monitoring your progress and getting results!

That's exactly what i intend to do in this thread. Hopefully, we will be able to graduate some Advanced Bitcoin Investors who were formerly newbies when they landed here!

That siad,
    i also want to mention that this thread is not going to be a one-day thread as i will be updating it from time to time as i extend the tutorials and introduce new and exciting opportunities here.
    We better get started...

First of all, WHAT IS BITCOIN?o_O

That's as simple as it gets. BTC can be rightfully viewed as a legal tender, a means of exchange of goods and services, a currency but a DIGITAL ONE!

tHAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO POPULAR AND POWERFUL TOO.
    Bitcoin exists only in digital form and all you have to do when you need your money in Bitcoin is to convert it to naira by selling to anyone who wants to buy or some companies that buys Bitcoins( don't worry, you will always find buyers here on jackobian.com!

How we are going to be working with Bitcoins as Investors
    Another simple concept i want to clarify now.

It happens in 3 stages

• We Buy:rolleyes:
    • We invest and grow:p
    • We sell and realize our money back!:)
    We can continue this look for as long as we wish

What you need to start Investing in Bitcoins?

1. Some Money:
    This is what we will convert to Bitcoins initially. It can be small like 1000 naira and it can be big like 2 million naira. It's entirely up to you!

2. An android phone or A PC: Any of them will do the job just fine

3. A wallet address:
    This is similar to your Bank account details:rolleyes:. And it's free on the internet.
    Learn how to get a Bitcoin Wallet

After that, we start investing!

Various Bitcoin Investments on the Internet?

As you will probably guess, there are quite a lot of them out there waiting for you to Jump in. While some are genuine, others just want to scam you and make away with your money so i will give you one golden advice:
    Always share your Intended Bitcoin Investments here on Jackobian before you go ahead because that way you can get advise on whether it's for real or NOT and trust me, most times, it's not reaL!

Some of the Most Common Investments that people do with their Bitcoins include

HYIP:eek::eek::eek:
    Meaning High Yield Investment Programs!
    Very dangerous. they can fetch you a lot of money in minutes but never invest here if you cannot handle a 90% chance of losing your money:D
    Usually, the risk is higher than that buddy. Just stay clear

2. Peer to Peer Donations:)
    Rea
    lly cool stuff. We have a number of them here in the forums that are well known to be doing well and they include MMM, Crowdrising and others.
    You can websites that are similar to MMM here on Jackobian. Click Me!

3. Others

There are tons of other Investment opportunities out there but they may not really pay as good as these ones do!

That said, let's now see how we can steer this around and get started investing our Bitcoins safely and also making some good returns!

Sambare, J62Oteri, teledola and 4 others like this.
  2. Authority

Authority Active Mod

Nice

Dorlipi likes this.
  3. Dorlipi

Dorlipi Upcoming

good post boss!

4. wokemz

wokemz Upcoming

Nice post bro, very interested

5. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

alright guys, good to know i have ears and eyes. now, i will continue this tonight!
    don't miss!

6. Gad

Gad T=Trusted Knight

Cool post bro

7. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Active Bot!

Shinbai
    Great

8. victor_dhare

victor_dhare Upcoming

Nice post

9. Harwharl

Harwharl Member

really cool

10. Maven

Maven Member

following

11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

we will start again today guys

12. nifochrist

nifochrist Rookie!!!

continue

13. godfather

godfather Member

good teach

14. SIC

SIC Upcoming

Mr @Prezzy kindly look into your inbox

15. stephencarter

stephencarter Rookie!!!

16. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

This is the next thing I want to deal with Because I have already dealt with It.

Buying Bitcoins is the first step to making money with Bitcoins. If you choose to mine for bitcoin or do any of other things by which people get BTC, it's going to take you a while to make some money with Bitcoins.

So, the best way to earn with Bitcoins is to purchase some and then invest with them! Yeah, investments, that's what we wanna do here. So, you are making the right choice to purchase some Bitcoins with which you can start investing.

That said, the issue of Bitcoins sales has always been a problem as bitcoin, by nature is digital so it becomes difficult for people who are used to money to understand and accept bitcoin wholly at first but with small explanation, it becomes much more clearer.

The act of buying and selling of Bitcoins can be as complicated as it can be simple. It only involves, sending Bitcoins from one account to another

Watch this video to understand the Technical aspects of sending and receiving Bitcoin [basic]

Buying Bitcoins

Now, if you are new, that video won't make much sense to you so lets just continue.

How do one buy Bitcoins?
    It's just like asking. How do one buy clothes?

It's simple. You give me money and I give you Bitcoins! So, even though bitcoin is money, you can say that... It's the type of money that people buy!
    That's what it is.

Here on Jackobian.com, Jackobians engage in transactions reaching several hundred thousands in naira daily sometimes and it's easy to lose money because you don't know whom you are giving money to for the sake of buying Bitcoins.

Just yesterday, I managed to provide a solution to this Bitcoin problem for young investors by creating what I choose to call... The Central Bank Of Bitcoin, Jackobian.

It's simply a system that ensures that no buyer loses money in Bitcoins here on Jackobian.com
    The only requirement for buying through the Central Bank of Bitcoins is a Jackobian account and you can buy at the most affordable price possible on the Internet.

So, if you want to buy Bitcoins, here're the options open to you.

- Buy from people, friends, Jackobians, strangers
    - Buy from companies like Naira4dollar, nairaex, etc.

But the only method I'll recommend for you is to buy through the Central Bank of Bitcoins. It's

- Safe & Secured
    - Fast and Reliable
    - Trustworthy and Open
    - It's Incredibly Cheap
    - it's Jackobian!

If you want to buy, please click on the link below

Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Buy Btc In Nigeria At Best Rate! Here On Jackobian

So that's what I have for you on how to buy Bitcoins in Nigeria.
    You can always ask your questions below and I'll do my best to support you.

teledola likes this.
  17. kessmoore

kessmoore Member

That is great! eagerly waiting to get more of the stuff you want to share with Jackobians

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Acknowledged.
    Updates coming as soon as I can bring them up!

19. Jamin

Jamin Member

This is why Jacobian is better than others. This caring and supportive nature of this forum is second to none.I believe to get my bitcoin from you.BitsPlan|Member To Member Pay|Biggest Earning System

20. Teddy Damzy

Teddy Damzy Rookie!!!

Very nice and informative. Prezzy you're doing a great job.

21. IAMHESSTEEM

IAMHESSTEEM Upcoming

Today i understood BTC a little bit again.

22. IAMHESSTEEM

IAMHESSTEEM Upcoming

I am always afraid of investing my money online after i lost about 16k online but now i think the courage is back. To tell how had it had being i did not even give an ear to mmm,icharity, and so on NA FEAR COS AM.

23. Teddy Damzy

Teddy Damzy Rookie!!!

That's the spirit my friend. :)
    You don't say you'll remain on the floor cos you fell on your first attempt to stand and walk. You gotta continue until you succeed, only avoiding repeating same mistakes. That's why I love this platform where we care for each other and help secure each other.

24. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

After 3 weeks, am back to continue what I started here! :)

Anyone in the room.? :rolleyes:

25. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

We've been able to explain what Bitcoin is and look at the various methods by which Bitcoins can be multiplied but that's only on a shallow note.
    Bitcoin is new in Nigeria and if this is going to be a resourceful material on the Internet, I need to break down some of the basic concepts further for us to understand.
    That's what I hope to do tonight.

26. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Bot!

AM HERE

....LEARNING

27. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

How Bitcoins are Birthed

That's an important part of Bitcoin and Bitcoin study/knowledge. I don't know so much about how the Internet gold is manufactured by I know the basics now.

I don't know exactly how the first set of Bitcoins came to be. Perhaps, Satoshi Nakamoto just ordered them from nowhere and they appeared or something similar but I do know how new ones are brought into the system in this period.

So how exactly do new Bitcoins arrive and from where?

They don't really appear from nowhere. They have always been around.
    Yeah, around waiting to be called into the system by an activity called Mining!

I can still remember someone referring to that term, mining as a sexy way of defining the process by which Bitcoin Transactions are verified because that's what they really are.

Bitcoin Transactions are processed and checked to make sure they are authentic among some other things I may not know about and this checking is done by no other than the very same people using the Bitcoins.

For each block[a Chain of bitcoin transactions] that are verified successfully, the person who discovered/verified/mined the block is rewarded with some Bitcoins for doing the job!

The reward for Bitcoin just like in every other race has already been set before the mining began.
    So, two people cannot be rewarded for finding a block simply because the first runner up tried very very well!

Nop, if you don't find it, you don't get it. That's the dark side of the mining operation right?

Nop, it's actually the good side because it makes sure that the mining operation is not abused and also helps to promote bitcoin, increasing it's value as time goes on.

You can learn more about mining with the following links:

Here I share my experience with mining online = My Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Companies|services To Invest In 2017

Here we plan to start a mine [we will get to that later] = Bitcoins Are Running Away From Nigeria.. With Naira - Help Catch Them!

Check those and then continue reading below please.

teledola likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

More still coming bro... Keep close

29. teledola

teledola Upcoming

30. Adigun

Adigun Member

God bless you, Mr prezzy! Long live jackobian.

Prezzy likes this.
Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy