Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Bitsplan Review: Earn 81btc By Referring 3 Starting From $3.7

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

2. Francis onos

Francis onos Member

My problem is d referral

3. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

You are welcome to the team bro. Use this link and you'll fall under someone under me.. You'll also be getting your own spillovers.
    Click below

Click here to register = BitsPlan|Member To Member Pay|Biggest Earning System

5. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Alright, you can talk to people my dear.
    It's just $3.7 which is about 1500.
    Frankly speaking, if you can't beat this then I will be disappointed.

Message me if you wanna buy BTC low price.

6. laskidy

laskidy Upcoming

Bitsplan.....,how many of you have heard about it?.....OK let's get started....
    Let me say Bitsplan is like a family to MMM,but with much profit and also deals only with bitcoin,now straight to the point.....

You won't say its a scam,cos you don't deposit to direct to the site,what you have to do is provide your bitcoin address for donation,then pay direct to your up liner provided for you, like that of MMM, then when your transaction is successful you would have to copy your "transaction id" it should look like this
    (aa30aeadf1d290e1af9f8d8c4eba6e939d507eb197a9246f262ae5a38ed158f1). Then paste it,where you were asked for "Hash Tag" at the upgrade page then submit,you should see something like. "Success! Congratulation You have Upgraded Successully" that's for 1st stage,and also you have to upgrade your account as a new user with 0.005bitcoin that's about $3.72 (#2000) within 5hours or your account will expire and you get deleted....

1st level you need to upgrade with 0.005,with max of 3 referrals to register under you, and in return you are getting 0.015

2nd level you need to upgrade with 0.008, with maximum of 9 referral to get 0.072 in return.....

3rd level you need to upgrade with 0.050,with maximum of 27 referral to get 1.350 in return....

Then 4th level you need to upgrade with 1.000,with maximum of 81 referral to get 81.000 in return,...
    .this is called #softwork that pays....

Register now with this link BitsPlan|Member To Member Pay|Biggest Earning System ,don't dull my people let's make money ,thanks guys,

Checkout the screenshots and see how to Hash Tag stuff looks like,for those confused....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  7. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

8. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Who's holding us back?
    @ Saheed Bakare (sabart)

Please whoever you are, you have gotten your own 3 spillovers, all from jackobian.com to the best of my knowledge.

Kindly upgrade ooo

9. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

As for those that haven't joined, please do, we are moving with good speed. Let's not stop...

Am already eligible for $0.008 because @Saheed Bakare (sabart) has filled his downlines

By tomorrow, am eligible for all three payments of about $0.008 * 3 = $0.024

If you want your story to be similar to mine as soon as possible , simply invest now with $3 only...
    Click any of the links in this thread or just click BitsPlan|Member To Member Pay|Biggest Earning System

Orekesugababe likes this.
  10. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

Me neva see downliners o. Prezzy na ur team I dey o. I'm one of sabart downliners

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

A youtube video has been attached to the first message. pls check it out

12. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

yeah, i saw you there buddy.
    i encourage you to do some promotions too!
    Yes, we are in a team and everyone in the team has a part to play bro,. so why not shake things up while i do the same at my end?
    What do you think?

13. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

Ve been doing dt since I registered o. owo o gbo do wo gbo.

14. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

you lost me here buddy

15. Davee

Davee Member

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Davee

Davee Member

17. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

18. coolhacks7664

coolhacks7664 Member

Prezzy which do u advice me to invest icharity or bitsplan

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Davee

Davee Member

20. wokemz

wokemz Upcoming

Oga prezzy, your buddy is on your team oh! Am trying to convince some guys over here. Its nt easy.

21. Orekesugababe

Orekesugababe Member

Mon
    I meant make my money no catch fire o

22. Amaaronke

Amaaronke Member

I need someone to explain bitcoin , bitsplan for me

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

bitsplan is a small investment bro, i advise:

Crowdrising
    and this bitsplan
    Learn more about crowdrising here:Crowdrising Nigeria - Better Than Mmm And Zarfund
    when you want to join crowdrising, contact me first via PM

coolhacks7664 likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

25. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

lols, na u go light am?

26. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

How is it going with you guys? new guys should pls comment let's know how far we have gone...

27. wokemz

wokemz Upcoming

28. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

How's it going with you guys?
    Hope well.

29. Babsb204

Babsb204 Member

Am yet to get better am yetto join...

30. Noel Nelz Asap

Noel Nelz Asap Active Bot!

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy