Hello friend, Learn the 7 Methods by which you can earn Bitcoins in Nigeria here
Jackobian & Jackobians are REDEFINING the word - Millionaires with Bitcoins Click Here to See How we are all Millionaires & How you can be Part Too!
Yeah, we have some Goals & you Help us Reach it! Signing up HERE! Click here to see our Goals
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Buy at Cheapest rate from Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian!
    You can also sell your Bitcoins at Good Price at Jackobian Central Bank of Bitcoin - Seller's corner
    Click Here to Register on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Bitcoin For Learners|newbies Learn All About It Here And Start Earning

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by emmanuel, Jan 8, 2017.

1. emmanuel

emmanuel Active Mod

Hey guys,

After my post -
    Thelasthyip.com Hyip Review | Jackobian Made Hyip | Learn About It Here Also.

I decided to make another totally explaining what Bitcoins is.

If you wanna become a Good bticoin trader better all of these below:

" Bitcoin has come to Nigeria to stay. We can not surpress it more than other countries and the government have tried. It only keeps growing and getting more accepted by the general public. Bitcoin in Nigeria is a new Music and Language and we are still learning how to Dance to the Tune. We hope to learn together and help in Developing the Bitcoin Nigeria Community into one of the most Enviable by Suggesting and Discussing Bitcoin Investment opportunities in which anyone can participate and earn and grow. Bitcoin elites, owners, investors, spenders, buyers and sellers community on jackobian.com
    Motto is
    One Love, let's grow together! "

What is Bitcoins And how to earn

The simple defination for Bitcoin is this “Bitcoin is Money”. Yes, Bitcoin is the money of our generation and the future generations. Well, in the history of money, several object has been used to carry out transactions. Money in itself is any clearly identifiable object of value that is generally accepted for payment of goods and services and repayment of debts within a market or which is a legal tender. Bitcoin fulfills all of these. In the past, money has taken many forms like cowry shells, beads, precious metal, paper, and in our generation it is becoming digital in form of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is digital money; this simply means that unlike the previous form of money, Bitcoin is not anything physical. It is not physical yet more real than any form of money earlier used. It exists on a technology called Blockchain which helps to store all the information and transactions about all the Bitcoin that ever exist. The information on Blockchain can never be destroyed or manipulated. Also Blockchain cannot be controlled by one central body or government, making Bitcoin the best form of money to ever evolve. With Bitcoin, you are simply your own bank, as you can spend your money anytime, anywhere, with no restrictions whatsoever.

Who invented bitcoin:

A software developer from Japan named Sathosi Nakamoto invented bitcoins in 2008. He also released the software as open source so anybody can use it.

How does a bitcoin address looks like:

Example of bitcoin address - 1NgKzevNoA7eH3YAuPV5........

Dollars & cents | Bitcoins & sathosi:

The decimal part of the dollar is called as cent. Similarly, the decimal part of the bitcoin is called a sathosi.
    $1 = 100 cents.
    1฿ = 100000000 sathosi.

How bitcoins are created:

As I said earlier bitcoins are not physical currencies, hence they cannot be created as coins, currency notes, gold bars etc.
    So, how bitcoins are created? Bitcoins are not created it is mined and this process is called as bitcoin mining.
    Bitcoin mining is solving some mathematical calculations which is used to mine bitcoins. Mining are performed by computers and for good results special computers that is designed to mine bitcoins are used.

Where the bitcoins are stored:

The bitcoins are stored on a bitcoin wallet. There are several types of wallets, the wallet software that can be installed in computer, the wallet app on mobile phone, the internet wallet websites, the online exchange wallets etc.

Note: The best is BITX..download it from playstore

Bitcoins can be stored anywhere but have to be protected carefully from being deleted. Bitcoins stored in computers are vulnerable to get deleted and similarly if an internet wallet is closed all the bitcoins cannot be retained. So, it is important to choose the best internet services, if not bitcoins can be stored in our own computers.
    The transaction of the bitcoins are stored in a public ledger called as block chain.

What is the use of bitcoins | how to use bitcoins:

As said earlier bitcoins can be converted into local currencies like USD, AUD, INR, GBP, EURO etc.
    Apart from converting it to cash there are several ways to use bitcoins,
    Bitcoins can be used to purchase physical products like mobile phones, electronics, wearable etc from online shopping markets. There are several online shopping sites which sells products for bitcoins and they deliver worldwide.
    Bitcoins are great currencies to buy online services like SEO, designing, web hosting, etc on service marketplaces like fiverr. Bitcoins can save lots of money used as transaction fees.
    Bitcoins are used for gambling. But gambling bitcoins one can win more bitcoins or lose available bitcoins.
    Bitcoins are used for trading. Bitcoin trading is one of the best way to multiply the available bitcoins at no time. But, bitcoin trading is a risky for beginners.

How to EARN from BITCOINS

Earning from Hyips

If you wanna learn how to Earn from Hyips which is currently the best and fastest way to earn money from Bitcoins read my former post here - Thelasthyip.com Hyip Review | Jackobian Made Hyip | Learn About It Here Also.

Earning from Faucet

What is a Bitcoin Faucet:

A bitcoin faucet is a webpage with lots of advertisements running on it that rewards a small amount of bitcoin to their members for visiting their page. The picture given below is a screenshot of a bitcoin faucet.

Bitcoin faucets like these pays bitcoins to their members for every visit they make to their webpage 24/7.

The rewards are not fixed on most of the faucets instead they are variable. Each time they dispense some amount of bitcoins based on number of claims made by the members per day or at least few claims every week.

The more you're regular, the more you can earn. Few Faucets pay fixed amount of bitcoins each time when you claim.

The bitcoin faucets will fix a revisit time. The revisit time is the time fixed by the faucets, where you can claim bitcoins only after certain fixed time from the previous claim.

For example : If you've claimed the bitcoins now, you cannot claim the bitcoins again immediately. Instead you've to wait for certain time before you can claim another time.
    The revisit time varies from 1 minute to an hour based on the faucet.

How does Bitcoin faucets operate:

Now you know what is a bitcoin faucet and how bitcoin faucets dispense bitcoins. When you enter a bitcoin faucet along with ads, captcha API will be installed on the center of the webpage.

You have to solve the captcha and click claim in order to qualify for receiving the bitcoins.
    To prevent spammers and usage of automatic bots. Bitcoin faucets protects their property using captcha protection. Need help? - Read How webpages protects their company using captcha.

In simple, you've to open the faucet enter your wallet address, solve the captcha and click claim to receive bitcoins. Continue the same process after revisit time.

Why bitcoin faucets pays you for visiting their webpage:

As I said earlier the home page of bitcoin faucets will be fully covered with advertisements. They bring revenue to their faucet through these advertisements.
    And they pay their members from the ad publisher revenue.
    Now let me say how it works. Advertising networks like Google Adsense pays faucets both in terms of impressions and clicks.
    So, if any of the faucet member clicks an ad on the faucet. Faucet owner will receive $0.10 to $1 or even more per click based on member's demographics. And for every 1000 times the faucet page makes impression they will also be paid in terms of eCPM.
    Thus, the faucet earn money both in terms of clicks and impressions. Like 10 clicks per thousand impressions = $3 for clicks + $3 eCPM = $6 revenue for faucet.
    Faucet owners need customers to create impressions and make clicks. Nobody will do it for free nor they can do it on their own. So, faucets owners create a community of members who can do it for them. In turn, members get paid for doing it.
    For example : If the faucet owner earns $5 for 1000 impressions, they spend $1 - $2 for 1000 impressions to pay their members for making them to earn.
    Now you know what is a bitcoin faucet and how it works. To earn more money you should learn some simple techniques. You can continue to read the techniques by clicking the link given below.

So am gonna give you a list of Faucets to try out.

1. Freebitco.in
    2. Btcclicks - the best
    3. bitforclicks
    4. SwissAdsPaysFaucet | Home
    5. http://sunbitcoin.com/
    6. bitPTC - Bitcoin Paid To Click - Homepage
    7. www.clixsense.com/?9958774
    8. Moon Bitcoin

All you have to do to earn is just Follow the site instructions...

So that's all you need to know about Bitcoins for now Guys, the rest you'll learn from experience.

Don't forget to buy your bitcoins at -
    Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Buy Btc In Nigeria At Best Rate! Here On Jackobian

And also check out Jackobian's first hyip here.

TheLastHYIP | Jackobian HYIP

And in case you still have questions I can answer you here..leave a reply or contact me at

WhatsApp: 08088172641
    Call: 08102525510

#Emmanuel the Tech Knight

2. Adigun

Adigun Member

Nice tips Tech Knight.

3. Cybertycoon

Cybertycoon Rookie!!!

The post Impeccably exposed what I have been perturbed with in the bailiwick of crytocurrency, Thanks for this informative post, you are my prophet for today because you cut into my heart with all the information ℹ have been gunning for in the sphere of bitcoin,. But what is really is twisting my mind in this crypto currency buzz that has hold the other half of the Internet world is.....? How can this bitcoins and her cousins can be converted to tangible cash after acquisition? . And, how can physical cash be converted to bitcoins?. Don't guffawed at my zero knowledge of the called bitcoin and other cybercurrency flying in the Internet, I only asked to broaden my knowledge in the field. Thanks for the post.

4. Prezzy

Prezzy T=Trusted Admin

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy