Spammers be Careful, We have sprayed Anti-Spam & Anti-Scam potion in the forum!
Ever wanted to Buy Bitcoins Safe & Cheap? Click Deal with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks Now
Introducing Jackobian Bitcoin-in-1-week Program! Click Here to Learn Everything About Bitcoins - From NEWBIE TO PROFESSIONAL!
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Deal in Bitcoins? Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Awesome!!!...get 100% Of Your Ph In Just 8 Days (payment Proof) Get In Here And Get Rich

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Authority, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Hi guys I want to introduce digitalportal

This is not hyip

This site is well equipped

With chatroom

For now I don't know their referral commission

How It Works

DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not a bank, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB does not collect your money, DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is not an ONLINE BUSINESS, HYIP, investment or MLM program. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB is a community where people help each other. DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred funds to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first.

After u register just click on PROVIDE HELP and be paired within 5 mins

When PH has been paired, You have 24 hours to provide the donation.

When providing donation the Member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt)

AFTER PROVIDING HASHCODE

Blockchain API will check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver

The PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver

Providing rePH (Recommitment)

Participants can rePH (Recommit) from last PH amount to 100$ Maximum

RePH (Recommit) will be made after 5 days from the last confirmed PH

You need to RePH(Recommit) before you can release the Complete 100% PH.

The Growing Rates are 12.5% daily: It means that your money will be 100% after 8 days and recommitment should be made after 5days when PH was confirm. The interest is accrued every minute but credited on every hour in your dashboard. Remember that pairing of assignment for your PH will be within 5 minutes.

Commitment Amount is 10$ to 100

Join here: Digital Portal Club - Register

2. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

The earlier the better

3. Ay04z

Ay04z Upcoming

okay we av heard ...recent prove of payment please?

4. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Am checking it out myself

5. adex01

adex01 Member

let me see the proof. thank

6. Raz_

Raz_ Upcoming

Oh ok so in other words if u ph $50 , u have to recommit another $50 before u can get ur $100 ...or am I missing something .
    There's managers (guiders), and normal referral bonus is 5%.
    Auto confirmation of funds transferred raises a lot of eye brows too.
    Anyway good luck to those interested. Earlier the better as he rightly said. They only just started yesterday.

7. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Good one....u r right

8. SHOW YOR PAYMENT PROVE

9. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Don't u get it.....I myself is testing it

10. am interested give me a sponsor

11. Ukay

Ukay Member

Haba! if u are testing it why then do you want us to commit our money into it? After you tested it and you get paid, then we can signup as ur referrals.

12. Ukay

Ukay Member

Haba! if u are testing it why then do you want us to commit our money into it? After you tested it and you get paid, then we can signup as ur referrals.

13. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

I have been paid now

14. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

15. Ukay

Ukay Member

Ok. Ive just registered and indicated interest to provide help. I hope u have been paid b4 i can provide help and refer others?

16. Ukay

Ukay Member

Ok. Ive just registered and indicated interest to provide help. I hope u have been paid b4 i can provide help and refer others?

17. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Lol I have been paid

U no see proof
    Screenshot_20170105-151236.png

18. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Invest while its still new:)

19. They pay in dollars??
    Plus, what's the way out??
    How can I invest Bruh???

20. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Register and click on PH u will be given a bitcoin address to pay to.....pay the required amount and copy the transaction ID and paste it on digital portal and submit......it will be confirmed immediately and in 5 days u re-PH that same amount u use to PH or a bigger amount and in 8days time u get ur payout

Example u PH $10
    on the 5th day u re-PH $10 again making $20

On the 8th day u receive $40

21. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Invest while its still new

22. Can I ph $80 and Re-PH $10? Coz I have already PH $80 and have $10 left in my wallet

GEOGAILED likes this.
  23. Can I ph $80 and Re-PH $10? Coz I have already PH $80 and have $10 left in my wallet

24. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

U rePH the same amount u PH or higher bro

25. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Will soon receive GH:rolleyes:

26. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Paying like mad

27. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Just been paid again

28. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

Digital portal is the best bitcoin investment site for now and I don't think they will be crashing any time from now

Just GH and I received my money in less than 2minutes

29. Authority

Authority Well Known Mod

30. GEOGAILED

GEOGAILED Member

let me have your link so i can signup.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy